Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Keeping in mind when this LS is situated...her story is Earth-bound. So any tests and feats may not be as hugely "Earth-shattering" as we may think.
    This too. All one needs for new feats is new environments. There is just no way Storm is going to destroy a planet and potentially kill millions of people just because she can. There is no doubt she could push earth beyond it's limits but what's the point if everyone dies. There is no way storm is going to rip all the air out of someone lungs. She can't be a goddess of balance and life like people want but then she out here willy nilly destroying the balance of ecosystems and stuff. The best to hope for would be another elemental completely destroying the earth's atmosphere and storm rebuilding it but it will only ever be a repair job feat. She raises the tempature things in her immediate vicinity will die, she lowers it, the same. She tries to use her powers without cost to what is around her. The sentinel was in the air so much easier to contain than drowning all the plants in the surrounding area with a monsoon.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-17-2023 at 01:27 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Double post deleted...
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-17-2023 at 01:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Grayson View Post
    I think some Storm fans wouldn't be happy with it unless it revealed her to be the most powerful mutant/energy manipulator/sorceress ever to have existed and showed her performing galaxy-changing feats in her sleep with one arm tied behind her back
    -- while simultaneously having psychic sex in the White Hot Room with Forge, James, and Scott

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There are a lot of ways it just depends on what you mean by top. There are countless planets out there and based on their elemental structure countless feats await. But if the issue is topping things and then topping that and then topping that then can exodus really do much more than moving arrako to mars. Can jean do more than communicate with a million bacterial minds and take control of it. I think to be pleased in a feat one has to formulate exactly what they are looking for otherwise it's arbitrary. Cause at some point is it a feat or are people looking for storm to break a planet. Out of all the people on that list Storm is the only one who has been allowed to use her omega powers with variety. i don't think anyone on that list has gotten to do anything really omega, but she has several times. (just talking about the last 2-3 years)
    But that's the thing it looks like an earth based setting so Idk. But hey I could be wrong and this new enemy takes her to another world. Remember her first ever mini?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This too. All one needs for new feats is new environments. There is just no way Storm is going to destroy a planet and potentially kill millions of people just because she can. There is no doubt she could push earth beyond it's limits but what's the point if everyone dies. There is no way storm is going to rip all the air out of someone lungs. She can't be a goddess of balance and life like people want but then she out here willy nilly destroying the balance of ecosystems and stuff. The best to hope for would be another elemental completely destroying the earth's atmosphere and storm rebuilding it but it will only ever be a repair job feat. She raises the tempature things in her immediate vicinity will die, she lowers it, the same. She tries to use her powers without cost to what is around her. The sentinel was in the air so much easier to contain than drowning all the plants in the surrounding area with a monsoon.
    Thats the thing they are saying destructive potential and I'm like is she going to kill some people? Like heavens no. May is taking too damn long.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah to me it a win, she has a book after her though a mini and in the past. After like 9 years. I will take it. I read red and I will read this I read gambit and I am going to get the trade for xtreme so long as issue 4 delivers. But yeah supporting every book storm is a priority in.
    And that's pretty much all we can do to get the Ball rolling huh.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    And that's pretty much all we can do to get the Ball rolling huh.
    Pre-order and promote the book

I’m excited for this. If they actually confirm and show her and Yukio as a couple…! Book of the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    I’m excited for this. If they actually confirm and show her and Yukio as a couple…! Book of the year!!
    Book of the decade

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Anything can happen but...Goddess, I hope not!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Anything can happen but...Goddess, I hope not!
    Haha I can dream! I don’t know about them together now but back then it was all but shown. Either way very eager to read this.

Mighty Member

Yes please, I would love that.

BANNED

Isn't Yukio currently a paraplegic living out her flatscan life in a wheelchair?
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-24-2023 at 11:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Isn't Yukio currently a paraplegic living out her flatscan life in a wheelchair?
    Doesn't everything we've been talking about in regards to this book consistently mention this is set in the past? Fact-check, THEN troll. You'll get better results.

Also, SURELY you weren't implying that even if Yukio were paraplegic, that paraplegic individuals don't have relationships too?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Doesn't everything we've been talking about in regards to this book consistently mention this is set in the past? Fact-check, THEN troll. You'll get better results.
    Was Yukio not crippled in the past?

Also, SURELY you weren't implying that even if Yukio were paraplegic, that paraplegic individuals don't have relationships too?
    A simple yes or no would have sufficed.