Default Black Adam #7 Preview/Discussion

Well a bit late to the party, in fact the party is over and we are vacuuming the carpet, but hey welcome to Dark Crisis Malik.

It’s actually kind of funny because the same artist on Death of Justice League is on the Black Adam so I’m like 90% sure he just reused panels.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/13/dc...-black-adam-7/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Firestorm! Detective Chimp! But Firestorm !

Bolt's my new favorite legacy character. He also get a new look at Black Adam's past and a new friend in Mirror Master.

I wish they had ignored Dark Crisis. I loved the start of this series, but after that lame “Batman” issue it really hasn’t recovered.
    At least Bolt still has potential, but I wish the plot with the gods had gotten more developed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Bolt's my new favorite legacy character. He also get a new look at Black Adam's past and a new friend in Mirror Master.
    Malik should be named "Bright Adam" (a play on "Black Adam", since "White Adam" isn't Malik's style), or take on an Egyptian moniker like "Horus" or "Ra" (like Andrea or Amon did).

DSW

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Malik should be named "Bright Adam" (a play on "Black Adam", since "White Adam" isn't Malik's style), or take on an Egyptian moniker like "Horus" or "Ra" (like Andrea or Amon did).

DSW
    Neither character are from Egypt so an name based after an Egyptian God isn't fitting.

I'm fine with Bolt.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-17-2023 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wish they had ignored Dark Crisis. I loved the start of this series, but after that lame “Batman” issue it really hasn’t recovered.
    At least Bolt still has potential, but I wish the plot with the gods had gotten more developed.
    This is one weird "tie-in", as someone who hasn't read Dark Crisis I didn't even understand those two pages. Like I get that Adam was down and heroes rushed to him, but what exactly is going on there? Who knows, but it reads weird after the last issue.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

The tie-in part was weird but it did provide some nice focus on Malik, especially after the fully Adam centric last issue

His new costume is also cool, that jacket works well with those colors