Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

So how long do you think it will take for this Titans-Tower to get destroyed? The last one lasted for less than one and a half year in real time...

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Artist often give Starfire black features now.
    What are Black features exactly?

My problem with the issue is all that build up and it just lead to Dick rebuilding Titans Tower…again. We just did that with Titans Academy (which was a good book) and before that with Titans and Damian formed two different teams of Teen Titans. Both were fine.

Making the Titans the premier team of superheroes is new I suppose but it was just kinda underwhelming. Make them the Justice League would have been better but don’t just use the titans. Make it an actual new team. Find a team of people who hadn’t been together before. I get these are his friends but there are other characters.

Maybe

Nightwing, Steel, Barda. Build from there
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    What are Black features exactly?
    Common features of black people to better represent, distinguish, and illustrate them more authentically.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-18-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Solid issue, like everyone else I loved the big splash with all the Nightwing artists. KGBeast should just be folded into Nightwing’s Rogues Gallery at this point, Dick could use a Deadshot/Bloodsport for and KGB is both cool in addition to having the “feat” of blowing Dick’s brains out to make things personal between the two.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Solid issue, like everyone else I loved the big splash with all the Nightwing artists. KGBeast should just be folded into Nightwing’s Rogues Gallery at this point, Dick could use a Deadshot/Bloodsport for and KGB is both cool in addition to having the “feat” of blowing Dick’s brains out to make things personal between the two.
    Except he's kind of a joke now...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    So how long do you think it will take for this Titans-Tower to get destroyed? The last one lasted for less than one and a half year in real time...
    Well now the titans would be residing in Bludhaven, which is prime real estate 30 mins from Gotham an hour to metropolis honestly it’s safer. The kind of threats that would destroy the tower need to be wary that Batman and Supermen are very close and can respond now

Incredible Member

Issue was enjoyable but I really hope Dick`s book does not just become a Titans book.

Extraordinary Member

Can’t wait to see the sales for this next month
    7AD59DAC-7565-4A35-AF92-BE6766B97898.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well now the titans would be residing in Bludhaven, which is prime real estate 30 mins from Gotham an hour to metropolis honestly it’s safer. The kind of threats that would destroy the tower need to be wary that Batman and Supermen are very close and can respond now
    I mean, assuming they're still fighting Titans level threats though...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Artist often give Starfire black features now.
    Other than the fact that the tv show is a thing, it makes sense. It never made sense to me that almost all the alien races out there still had Caucasian features.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except he's kind of a joke now...
    I mean, the last time Batman went up against him, it seemed pretty clear that Bruce was this close to losing if he hadn't pulled out his grapple gun. I'd say that's a pretty significant threat.

It's a shame Chuck Dixon wrote the KBGeast the way he did. He was pretty much the one that started writing him as somewhat of a joke way back when he was on Robin with Tom Grummet just because he was so vehemently anti-Russia. Like, the guy still could've been a threat even if his government was pretty much a joke.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I mean, the last time Batman went up against him, it seemed pretty clear that Bruce was this close to losing if he hadn't pulled out his grapple gun. I'd say that's a pretty significant threat.
    Yeah, but that was before the Bat Family started their annual tradition of beating him up.

Bruce, Dick, Damian, Cass and Steph kicked his ass (and Wally for good mesure). And years before he became the Batfamily punching bag, Jason and Dick defeated him together in the Red Hood Annual, but that one was not all lopsided.

Dick had him on the ground and was fighting with one good arm in this week issue.

Also, i googled KGBeast and Batfamily just to make sure i got everybody in that list and this is the first result.

Batman and His Allies Can't Stop Picking on KGBeast - CBR
    https://www.cbr.com/batgirls-kgbeast...ng-revenge-dc/
    Last edited by Drako; 01-19-2023 at 03:06 PM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, assuming they're still fighting Titans level threats though...
    What’s a titan level threat? Dark crisis ? Which is a JL level threat? I mean Bludhaven has been nuked to nothing before it don’t get worse then that. However I think Nightwing is at a level where things like that won’t happen to him anymore, part of being an Alist is your personal globe, Metropolis, Gotham or Themyscira are not throwaways for any writer to hit.

The more resident characters we have in the city the stronger it becomes. You can’t nuke Metropolis you destroy Superman life, it’s easier to just kill him, and audiences are to wary for it to ever be taken seriously at this point. Gotham is home to a quarter of DC books so it’s virtually untouchable. I hope other character like Rose and Jericho make Bludhaven home

You can’t nuke Metropolis you destroy Superman life,
    Most villains wouldn't know that. A lot of them just think Superman is at his secret base (the Fortress of Solitude), when he's not out being hero, they may not even know he HAS a secret identity. They'd only know he lives in Metropolis if they know he's Clark Kent. I.E. Lex Luthor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Other than the fact that the tv show is a thing, it makes sense. It never made sense to me that almost all the alien races out there still had Caucasian features.
    She never really looked Caucasion to me on a account of the orange skin.
    What’s a titan level threat? Dark crisis ? Which is a JL level threat? I mean Bludhaven has been nuked to nothing before it don’t get worse then that. However I think Nightwing is at a level where things like that won’t happen to him anymore, part of being an Alist is your personal globe, Metropolis, Gotham or Themyscira are not throwaways for any writer to hit.

The more resident characters we have in the city the stronger it becomes. You can’t nuke Metropolis you destroy Superman life, it’s easier to just kill him, and audiences are to wary for it to ever be taken seriously at this point. Gotham is home to a quarter of DC books so it’s virtually untouchable. I hope other character like Rose and Jericho make Bludhaven home
    I mean, I think if you read JL you can get an understanding of JL level threats.

This point has been brought up before, but super teams generally don't just patrol one city. They go to where the big level threats are happening. The Tower is just located in Bludhaven.