Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Somewhere?

AOA Iceman is busy being pretty darn disappointed with Bobby's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Because this storyline is crossing over with the Captain Marvel Brood story to enough of an extent that they have interconnecting covers.
    I知 excited to see how it works, since KT has said on Twitter it痴 still two separate storylines but they値l overlap.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Somewhere?

AOA Iceman is busy being pretty darn disappointed with Bobby's showing.
    Eh, 616 Bobby's pretty darn disappointed with AOA Bobby's choices, so it all evens out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I知 excited to see how it works, since KT has said on Twitter it痴 still two separate storylines but they値l overlap.
    Yeah, same. Depending on how it plays out, it could be an interesting model to follow with other stories so as not to constantly derail books with crossovers that are more for the benefit of one book than any others involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    PRODIGY
    Absolute king. You look great, you're smart, and the only reason you're not on the main team is because you'd outstage every single one of the other members.
    Said all that needed to be said. My boy is back and suddenly I知 excited by this title again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Said all that needed to be said. My boy is back and suddenly I’m excited by this title again.
    There's one more thing to be said: Caselli needs to draw him more, because he looks fantastic here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I'm glad Prodigy isn't stuck in off-panel land.

So I guess Vaultara is taking Alex's spot? Because I guess that's a thing that can happen now. Either this is to lull you into a false sense of security that she'll stick around as the new de-facto Wolverine or they'll start sowing the seeds for what's really going on with her. I do think it's funny that she and Magik are wearing such similar costumes.

Iceman and Firestar team-up! Both with their powers and in butt shots!

Magik, Sage, Prodigy, Firestar, Synch, OldLaura... this era is very yellow !
    (REALLY wish they'd use the new costumes for Synch and Iceman.)

Yeah, both of them not being in their new costumes is balls. I'm rationalizing it in my head as the Brood are always so gross to fight that they didn't want to get them ruined.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad Prodigy isn't stuck in off-panel land.

So I guess Vaultara is taking Alex's spot? Because I guess that's a thing that can happen now. Either this is to lull you into a false sense of security that she'll stick around as the new de-facto Wolverine or they'll start sowing the seeds for what's really going on with her. I do think it's funny that she and Magik are wearing such similar costumes.

Iceman and Firestar team-up! Both with their powers and in butt shots!
    I mean Laura has been rocking that style long before Magik even became a character again. Even the yellow could be seen as a New X-Men throwback.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Wow! Looks great. MORE NOSTALGIA! I cannot wait. I hope it won't be as disappointing as Inferno Redux.
    Last edited by Exodus; 01-14-2023 at 05:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Love seeing Prodigy here, and Caselli's art looks sweet as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    There's one more thing to be said: Caselli needs to draw him more, because he looks fantastic here.
    Yessss got his fade looking fressssh.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Love seeing Prodigy here, and Caselli's art looks sweet as always.
    That page of them walking down the dark corridors is so awesome. This is going to be a treat.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    - Prodigy my beloved!
    - Who is the woman with Forge? I initially thought it was Laura but seems to not be. (Also, now that Laura is not a direct clone we should retcon that Sarah Kinney is Latina and make Laura Latina as her creators intended in Evolution.)
    - Havok is nowhere to be seen. Is he leaving in Dark Web?
    - Vault!Laura seems like she’s a full member of the team here without being elected. Idk how to feel about that.
    - Caselli art looks great here, glad to have him aboard but I hope he’s back on Red after SoS. Best art of Y2 so far though.
    - I hate Vault Laura’s costume so much.
    I don't want to be negative and say that Duggan treats Vault Laura as Synchs plus one to be where he is, but...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

With 500 years of combat experience and knowledge they'd be foolish not to have her on the team.

I'll also note how the situation between the two with regards to the vast disparity in Vaultra and Synch's actual ages...has gone unmentioned. But when it was the reverse with Synch being the far older in mind to New Laura there was a lot of speculative "hand-wringing".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!