Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default THOR vs DC characters (especially WW)

THOR (especially vs Wonder Woman)
    https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-ver...y-wonder-woman
    a) Thor has some good feats against Galactus which should theoretically be better than feats of other characters or?
    b) Why does CBR gives Diana the point here in Experience, Equipment and Durability?
    Mjölnir should be better than everything which Diana has and Thor is older/more experienced than Diana

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

CBR articles don't play by Rumbles rules and aren't influenced by the way matches go here.

I don't know enough about the current state of both characters to comment on the outcome presently but classically I believe its been that Wondy initially blitzes because she's significantly faster than him but Thor is durable enough to survive long enough to freeze time with Mjolnir or other such esoteric tricks.

Mighty Member

Galactus? Time freezing? About which versions are we talking, the link just shows a 404 error?

Mighty Member

I would think Diana could tie Mjolnir to Thor and wrap him up with the lasso, then it is a billion unanswerable class 100 punches to his face.

Astonishing Member

Does I can cut your throat with my tiara work as a feat? Stop the haymaker slug fest and go for the jugular. If you can cut Kal's throat, you can probably cut Thor's.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Eh, current Thor is allfather, isn't he? The power boost from that leave him well out of Diana's paygrade.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Does I can cut your throat with my tiara work as a feat? Stop the haymaker slug fest and go for the jugular. If you can cut Kal's throat, you can probably cut Thor's.
    I think that's due to Clark's weakness to magic which Thor doesn't have rather than the tiara being super deadly.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, current Thor is allfather, isn't he? The power boost from that leave him well out of Diana's paygrade.
    I was about to point that out.

He has the Odin force right now and is scaling high now (just going off durability and strength feats).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Cbr articles are often awful, but i think not even they would put up an unamped Wonder Woman against a super-amped cosmic version of Thor, except maybe they counted Immortal Wonder Woman as unamped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think that's due to Clark's weakness to magic which Thor doesn't have rather than the tiara being super deadly.
    That is not how the tiara works, or else it would have never worked against Ares son in Ares own realm:

, but it would not matter against a super-amped cosmic Thor.

So, current versions, amalgam versions, most OP versions...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    CBR articles don't play by Rumbles rules and aren't influenced by the way matches go here.
    Or by common sense. They gave She-Hulk the win over Supergirl for crying out loud.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Cbr articles are often awful, but i think not even they would put up an unamped Wonder Woman against a super-amped cosmic version of Thor, except maybe they counted Immortal Wonder Woman as unamped.

That is not how the tiara works, or else it would have never worked against Ares son in Ares own realm:

, but it would not matter against a super-amped cosmic Thor.
    Not to be a pedant but this doesn't actually help much.

The tiara is sharp, it cuts things. It is also magical, ergo it wouldn't have cut Superman via his weakness to magic. You got any feats for Ares-Jr here to indicate that he's more durable than Thor, much less Thor with the Odinforce?

Because if he's not, then I still no real reason why the tiara would work on Thor that well.

It wasn't long ago Diana was like, the Goddess in a Justice League event.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

When we consider the iconic versions of the characters, Wonder Woman will usually win based off superior speed. Both have a tendency to get powered up to Sky Father levels for short periods of time though, which means all bets are off.

Is Thor still a cosmic all-father being who can take it to Galactus? Or did he lose that?

Is Wonder Woman still Gold like when she went at it with the Batman who laughs?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral