Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Question What are some of the Strangest Dreams you've had?

The name is PantoTako and Dreams to me are very mysterious and cool and both my current work and artstyle has been heavily inspired by most of the crazy bizzare ones i've had before however i can only hardly remember some of the details of those ones.

One the top of my mind i can recall one dream had to do with some giant city with a bunch of very tall buildings taken place at night and i remember there being blue electrical lights other than that it was pretty vague.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Bowling with Chuck Norris. Pretty sure I lost.

I was a tourist in a foreign city, possibly in France or Italy and I was strolling through a business district or a market when a young woman stopped me. We were talking and she was flirting with me and putting her arm around me and I was really digging it, but some friends or someone called to her and she walked away. I realized a few moments later that my wallet was missing so I ran after her. She evaded me and ducked into the door of a restaurant or bar. I caught up and grabbed her and demanded my wallet but some people in the place started yelling at me and I was trying to explain that she had my wallet, but they couldn’t understand me and I was super stressed and upset. Then I woke up.
    I remember it because it was so vivid and it took a couple of hours to calm down enough to get back to sleep.
    I’ve never been to France or Italy btw.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Mighty Member

Dozed off in my chair watching something on youtube; a dinosaur documentary came on and got into my half awake brain so I dreamed dinos were running amok today and I was trying to save a little dog from being eaten by a Gorosaurus.

Last night I had one. A bobcat was looking at me through a window, and it had a rat or something in its mouth. I turned away and looked back, and it was inside the house on this side of the window. Then it was next to me on the floor near the couch and attacking. Then I woke up.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I had a very recent dream that had apart in it about a fight with clowns and some dude got punched in the face by one of the clowns or something like that.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I was a tourist in a foreign city, possibly in France or Italy and I was strolling through a business district or a market when a young woman stopped me. We were talking and she was flirting with me and putting her arm around me and I was really digging it, but some friends or someone called to her and she walked away. I realized a few moments later that my wallet was missing so I ran after her. She evaded me and ducked into the door of a restaurant or bar. I caught up and grabbed her and demanded my wallet but some people in the place started yelling at me and I was trying to explain that she had my wallet, but they couldn’t understand me and I was super stressed and upset. Then I woke up.
    I remember it because it was so vivid and it took a couple of hours to calm down enough to get back to sleep.
    I’ve never been to France or Italy btw.
    Former life?

Quote Originally Posted by PantoTako View Post
    I had a very recent dream that had apart in it about a fight with clowns and some dude got punched in the face by one of the clowns or something like that.
    Are you Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post

Are you Batman?
    No…. not at all but I do recall it being the fight with clowns being in black and white like an old film that dream of mine also had a part in it with a that looked like a 90’s cartoon in it with a crowd of angry people what they were angry about I have no idea.
    Last edited by The PhantomDreamlander; 02-11-2023 at 04:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

As a kid, I dreamed I got kidnapped by a couple. Now, my family was no where near wealthy so I have no idea why they would kidnap me.

But all through the dream, I kept begging to go back to my parents. At one point, the woman was buttoning my shirt and I asked her if she was going to kill me and she said 'yes'.

I then woke up crying. I guess I saw something on tv that triggered the nightmare.

I once dreamed I was cutting up my own body into portions of meat for the freezer. I thought it was clever of me to stay alive by doing only one part of my body at a time, then letting it heal before I did the next part. I'd done my right rib cage and was trying to figure out how to do my left without cutting my heart, which would have killed me. Then I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to label the portions so they wouldn't be mistaken for veal. Then I woke up.
    Last edited by Anodyne; 03-01-2023 at 05:54 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Mighty Member

Had one the other day about a scientist in Paris during therevolution who invented a shrinking potion and tried to sell it to Robespierre. Something went wrong and Robespierre ordered the scientist beheaded and the scientist drank the potion and shrank so a miniature guillotine was made for him but he jumped out of the eexecutioner's hand and ran away...

Last night I dreamt I was something of a treasure hunting rogue and con man who was looking for a stash of gold and silver hidden away in an old brownstone. The brownstone was the residence of an older woman named Lucy or Lucille, her father, and her niece named Louise or Louisa. I gained access to their home by romancing the niece who was in her late twenties, employing a foreign nationality and fake accent to do so.
    I had collected a stack of information on the treasure which had supposedly been hidden in the building by Lucille's great uncle who'd been some kind of world traveling adventurer in his day. One of the clues I'd collected was a round loaf of bread with a strange symbol and some coded writing scorched into the bottom as though it'd been baked on some sort of embossed cast iron plate.
    I gained their trust and they accepted wholeheartedly, but my plan became complicated I fell in love with Louisa, at one point defending her from a less than stable neighbor who became violent after engaging her in a political argument. After the encounter I accidently let it my accent slip. Figuring out that I wasn't who I'd said I was she became furious and rejected me. After that the family banned me from their home and I honored their wishes by staying away.
    A year or so later I approached the aunt as she was working a booth at some sort of neighborhood charity event. I offered her a sincere and heartfelt apology for my deception and explained that since I'd last seen them I'd changed my ways and gotten legitimate employment.
    I gave her the information I'd collected on the treasure and a photo of the bread loaf with the strange symbols and left. That's when I woke up.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

A few nights ago I dreamed I was vacationing in India, and next to a gas station I saw a middle-aged white lady with a talking lizard who was really her husband who had been cursed. She lowered him into an ancient looking, square pool and explained that this was to be his home once she had passed on, which would be soon.

From time to time I have a very vivid dream (always the same theme but with some variations) where I realize I haven't been able to finish my university studies, that I still need to finalize X and Y and so I will have to stay in Uni for 1 more year

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    From time to time I have a very vivid dream (always the same theme but with some variations) where I realize I haven't been able to finish my university studies, that I still need to finalize X and Y and so I will have to stay in Uni for 1 more year
    I have a recurring dream where I'm still in college. I realize it's finals week and there is a class I intended to drop but never did. I've never been to the class since the first day of school and I never studied, took one exam, or turned in any homework. I'm going to fail for sure. Then I wake up in a cold sweat.