Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Omg LOL!
    We rest our case, your honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I took psychic damage from reading this combination of words.
    I have scans… just be grateful I didn’t post them.

As far as I'm concerned, Madelyne Pryor's nemesis is Louise Simonson. And Madelyne has no way to defend herself. Inferno could have ended with Maddie being jolted back to sanity by her baby's peril and sacrificing her life to save him. Scott and Jean could then have honored her memory and moved on together. But Simonson wanted her to die a villain; and too many others have followed Ms. Simonson's example, bringing Maddie back only to demonize her all over again.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Ok, you want some bad guy. lets see what i can think of ...

Banshee- He was in intelpol for years before joining the X-men. We could pull and bad guy from that background.

Bishop- Bishop stayed in the past, what if he wasn't suppose to. killing different timeline because of this. A group comes back in time try to save their loved one that died because Bishop changed history.

Dazzler & Longshot - Mojo had both of them for years, they only mention Shatterstar being their kid/ parent, that was a let down and pretty dumb. But Mojo made clones of all the X-men. Why woudn't he combine gene to make more mutant. he should make a show out of it. Mixing the genes creating new kid and make them fight their "parents"

Zealot- was a enemy of Magneto during his rule over Genosha. Magneto killed him, but Magneto also let Genosha fall. Now he is back and saw he was right not to trust Magneto, and now he is going to build a group to take down Krokoa before the same mistake happen again.

Sabertooth- Wolverine has a lot of kids out there, why doesn't Sabertooth? They had more access to Sabertooth than Wolverine who worked with more bad guys willingly. I would create at least 4 kid / clones of him.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!