Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Something funny to think about, haven't seen Stargirl but apparently it popularized a Rick Tyler/Beth ship which is amusing knowing that Rick here is currently married to Jesse Quick
    It’s a tale as old as time, boy meets girl, girl dies fighting magic demon, boy meets different girl, gets married, and original girl comes back to life via reality changing blue naked man….wait a minute
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Something funny to think about, haven't seen Stargirl but apparently it popularized a Rick Tyler/Beth ship which is amusing knowing that Rick here is currently married to Jesse Quick
    But before there was Jesse, a Rick and Beth pairing seemed quite likely in Infinity Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://twitter.com/mikeljanin/statu...4_sFHtWbA4JOHw

Mikel Janin showed some of his JSA designs on Twitter.
    As for the link,
    Mikel Janín
    @mikeljanin

JSA designs. There were some changes (Huntress and Wildcat), but here's part of the team. @DCComics
    @geoffjohns #JSA

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But before there was Jesse, a Rick and Beth pairing seemed quite likely in Infinity Inc.

Well dang thats funny

Incredible how things turn out

I wonder if John's would gave Beth address that Rick moved on.

Designs look nice and it seems that it isn't the full roster, as Janin's tweet said that it's part of the team. So wonder who else will be part of the team.

I like the designs for the most part. Jakeem's is a little bland, but I like that Janin at least attempted to give Yolanda a more unique look. It would be cool if they used La Garra as her codename, as originally intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like the designs for the most part. Jakeem's is a little bland, but I like that Janin at least attempted to give Yolanda a more unique look. It would be cool if they used La Garra as her codename, as originally intended.
    Unfortunately that’s just how Jakeem has looked. He has never had an actual costume, he wears his street clothes. Actually the blue track suit with Lightning design is the most costume like clothes he’s ever worn, most of the time it’s jeans and a t-shirt.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Am I the only one that missed the news from Johns' Wordballoon interview that he confirmed it is an on-going, not a 12-issues mini?!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It’s a tale as old as time, boy meets girl, girl dies fighting magic demon, boy meets different girl, gets married, and original girl comes back to life via reality changing blue naked man….wait a minute
    It's a Disney movie waiting to happen.
    Unfortunately that’s just how Jakeem has looked. He has never had an actual costume, he wears his street clothes. Actually the blue track suit with Lightning design is the most costume like clothes he’s ever worn, most of the time it’s jeans and a t-shirt.
    I don't mind street clothes but he could have a more stylish look.

Like Doctor Who...

https://images.app.goo.gl/TcDZbBFGhDWoFbJj7

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Am I the only one that missed the news from Johns' Wordballoon interview that he confirmed it is an on-going, not a 12-issues mini?!
    In fairness dc didn’t exactly advertise that fact so it’s easy to miss.
    Words to live by.

In fairness dc didn’t exactly advertise that fact so it’s easy to miss.
    We still have to see if issue #6 has "#6 of 12" when the solicitation comes out (either this month or next).

Even if Johns says it's an ongoing, who knows if others at DC agree with him on that?

Preview is here for issue 2, Helena has found herself in the actual golden age. Mentions of Judy Garrick and the mysterious Legionnaire.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/20/dc...-of-america-2/
    Words to live by.

Preview is here for issue 2, Helena has found herself in the actual golden age. Mentions of Judy Garrick and the mysterious Legionnaire.

The comment about The Legionnaire is intriguing. Seems to imply that this is an actual member of the Legion who travelled to their past.

I did too.

Thanks.