Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    League of Comics Geeks hasn't changed (yet), but Amazon, Previews (as you said), and DC's website itself all now show 4/25.
    This is getting beyond stupid. Just cancel and re-solicit and move on. I know Johns/Janin won't address this, and I don't need to know the gory details. Just say something like, "Hey, we know we've blown every ship date so far, and we're sorry. We are working on catching up!"
    At the very least, STOP soliciting new issues for a month when a delayed issue is already coming out.
    CLEARLY that's not happening. Do they think they're fooling anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    League of Comics Geeks hasn't changed (yet), but Amazon, Previews (as you said), and DC's website itself all now show 4/25.
    This is getting beyond stupid. Just cancel and re-solicit and move on. I know Johns/Janin won't address this, and I don't need to know the gory details. Just say something like, "Hey, we know we've blown every ship date so far, and we're sorry. We are working on catching up!"
    At the very least, STOP soliciting new issues for a month when a delayed issue is already coming out.
    CLEARLY that's not happening. Do they think they're fooling anyone?
    But the problem may be that the part of the company that issues the solicitations may not be aware of all the later date changes that keep happening. And look how long it took before they stopped including "issue X of 12" for solicitations.

As for "STOP soliciting new issues for a month when a delayed issue is already coming out", they already tried that with issue #5, but that didn't do any good in terms of catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Previewsworld is currently listing Justice Society of America #4 as "In Shops: Apr 25, 2023".
    League of Comic Geeks and Things From Another World (tfaw) currently still show the release date as being April 18th (for a book originally solicited for February 28th 2023).
    I'm wondering why neither League of Comic Geeks nor Things From Another World have changed their dates to 4/25 by now.
    I would have expected at least one of them to if that's now the official release date (at least "official" for the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    New interview from Geoff Johns where he talk about JSA, Flashpoint and this career :
    https://podcast.ausha.co/firstprintfra/uc-2023-johns
    The French translation is so high in the mix that I can hardly make out what he's saying. Wish I spoke French. I'd love to listen to this.

Amazing Member

I've been enjoying Stargirl and the Lost Children. It is one of my favorite new comics. On the other hand, the new JSA hasn't impressed me so far, but I'm hoping it picks up the next few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoslider View Post
    I've been enjoying Stargirl and the Lost Children. It is one of my favorite new comics. On the other hand, the new JSA hasn't impressed me so far, but I'm hoping it picks up the next few issues.
    When ever DC gets around to releasing them . . .

Alright, this is getting even sillier now . . . League of Comic Geeks and TFAW still haven't changed the ship date of Justice Society of America #4 from April 18th to the 25th, BUT now we have Previewsworld, League of Comic Geeks, and tfaw.com all saying that Stargirl: The Lost Children #6 (of 6) will now ship on April 25th instead of the 18th.

And will the DCU Infinite site wind up still having S:TLC #6 available on April 18th while everyone else has to wait until the 25th?

Main covers for what's due out this month:

Stargirl The Lost Children #6 (of 6) = ship date 4/25/2023 (orig. 4/18/2023)

Justice Society of America #4 = ship date 4/25/2023 (orig. 03/28/2023)
    NOTE: Still (as of the morning of April 3rd) several sites that have not changed the ship date for Justice Society of America #4 from 4/18 to 4/25, and then there's the question of whether DC is going to ship both titles the same week or not? (Also, will S:TLC #6 be available digitally on DC's system on the original date of 4/18?)
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 04-14-2023 at 01:32 PM.

Wow! If the Lost Children become an actual team they'll be bigger than the Legion. I wonder what DC and Johns have planned for them after this mini? I'm hoping that if they get time displaced into the present but still as children that some of them get new costumes and become the new Infinity, Inc but I'm guessing they're going to be Young Justice Society going by that logo at the end of last issue.

Justice Society of America #4 = ship date 4/25/2023 (orig. 02/28/2023)
    NOTE: Still (as of the morning of April 3rd) several sites that have not changed the ship date for Justice Society of America #4 from 4/18 to 4/25, and then there's the question of whether DC is going to ship both titles the same week or not? (Also, will S:TLC #6 be available digitally on DC's system on the original date of 4/18?)
    And to make things yet even more confusing, League of Comic Geeks now lists Justice Society of America #4 as "RELEASES MAY 2ND, 2023".

And to make things yet even more confusing, League of Comic Geeks now lists Justice Society of America #4 as "RELEASES MAY 2ND, 2023".
    Sadly, Stargirl is now also listed as 5/2!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Main covers for what's due out this month:

Stargirl The Lost Children #6 (of 6) = ship date 4/25/2023 (orig. 4/18/2023)

Justice Society of America #4 = ship date 4/25/2023 (orig. 02/28/2023)

Thanks for sharing.

Am I the only one loving Nauck's design for Air Wave? I'd read a solo Air Wave book if he drew it.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

It's gone from annoying, to comedic, to frustrating.

With the 5/2 reschedule date for JSA #4, there is no way #5 hits on the current 5/23 date. I'm assuming the 6/20 date for #6 is meaningless, and we already knew there was no way #7 was coming out a week after that on 6/27.
    I'm guessing #5 sometime in mid-to-late June, #6 slips to mid-to-late July (maybe re-solicited?), and maybe they get smart and re-solicit #7 for August?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Sadly, Stargirl is now also listed as 5/2!
    Previewsworld still has S:TLC #6 as "In Shops: Apr 25, 2023" (at least for now), but tfaw and League of Comic Geeks are both saying May 2nd for the release date.
    And tfaw has the Sweeney Boo variant cover image for issue #5 pictured for the issue #6 main cover by Todd Nauck?

Previewsworld still has Justice Society of America #4 as "In Shops: Apr 25, 2023" (at least for now), but tfaw and League of Comic Geeks are now both saying May 2nd for the release date.
    And it still remains to be seen if both Stargirl: The Lost Children #6 and Justice Society of America #4 will be released on the same day.