Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I was checking on the latest ship date information for Justice Society of America #5, which was originally solicited for March but then re-solicited for April, and it's a bit confusing as to when it's due out now.

* leagueofcomicgeeks.com and tfaw.com both still list the date as "April 25, 2023".
    * The ComicList extended forecast for 03-15-2023 has the date as "05/09/23.
    * And Previewsworld has it for "In Shops: May 23, 2023"

So when it will eventually wind up being available is . . . uncertain at present.
    And to make things more confusing, the links to the Previewsworld pages for the individual covers of issue #5 are coming up
    AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED
    The requested page could not be reached.
    They also have issue #6 as "In Shops: Jun 20, 2023"

#6 on June 20th makes sense if #5 is out on May 23rd. Those dates are four weeks apart, and four or five weeks between issues is exactly how it should be.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    #6 on June 20th makes sense if #5 is out on May 23rd. Those dates are four weeks apart, and four or five weeks between issues is exactly how it should be.
    But since issue #3 is out today, and issue #4 is still currently scheduled for April 4th (though I would expect that to maybe slip a little further out sometime in the next couple of weeks), I don't know why #5 would be as late as May 23rd.

NOTE: Previewsworld has issue #4 as "IN SHOPS: APR 18, 2023", but again the links to the pages for the individual covers come up as
    AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED

The requested page could not be reached.
    The entries on the leagueofcomicgeeks.com and tfaw.com sites both still list issue#4 for "April 4, 2023".

With #3 out today, yeah, #4 should be later in the month, not on the first week of April. 18th makes more sense, as that'd be a five week gap. Previews World most likely has it right.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-14-2023 at 12:06 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    With #3 out today, yeah, #4 should be later in the month, not on the first week of April. 18th makes more sense, as that'd be a five week gap. Previews World most likely has it right.
    Since issue #3 is out on the second Tuesday in March, then April 11th (the second Tuesday in April) would make sense instead of April 18th (third Tuesday), but nothing about DC and the ship dates for this series have "made sense".

Incredible Member

Well, kind of official-ish: Just looked at League of Comics Geeks and Previews sites this morning:
    1) JSA 4 - April 18 (solicited for 2/28)
    2) JSA 5 - May 23 (solicited for 3/28)
    3) JSA 6 - June 20 (solicited for 5/23)

At this point, I am just going to start assuming they might come out in 2023. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Well, kind of official-ish: Just looked at League of Comics Geeks and Previews sites this morning:

At this point, I am just going to start assuming they might come out in 2023. Maybe.
    Yeah, it looks like both League of Comics Geeks and TFAW are now in agreement on dates with Previewsworld on the dates.

These look like reasonable and realistic dates. For most other books that is.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

And they just solicited Justice Society of America #7 as "ON SALE 6/27/23".
    Like that's going to happen . . .

The thing I thought was most interesting about the new solicit was that there was no “7 of 12!”

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    The thing I thought was most interesting about the new solicit was that there was no “7 of 12!”
    Johns has been claiming this is an ongoing for a while now
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    The "of 12" was dropped in the solicitation for issue #6.
    Justice Society of America #6 is being solicited for May 23rd; no mention of "# of 12" this time out.
    https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-inju...2023-solicits/

Previewsworld is currently listing Justice Society of America #4 as "In Shops: Apr 25, 2023".
    League of Comic Geeks and Things From Another World (tfaw) currently still show the release date as being April 18th (for a book originally solicited for February 28th 2023).

Spectacular Member

New interview from Geoff Johns where he talk about JSA, Flashpoint and this career :
    https://podcast.ausha.co/firstprintfra/uc-2023-johns

Incredible Member

Previewsworld is currently listing Justice Society of America #4 as "In Shops: Apr 25, 2023".
    League of Comic Geeks and Things From Another World (tfaw) currently still show the release date as being April 18th (for a book originally solicited for February 28th 2023).
    League of Comics Geeks hasn't changed (yet), but Amazon, Previews (as you said), and DC's website itself all now show 4/25.
    This is getting beyond stupid. Just cancel and re-solicit and move on. I know Johns/Janin won't address this, and I don't need to know the gory details. Just say something like, "Hey, we know we've blown every ship date so far, and we're sorry. We are working on catching up!"