Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Peter V Nguyen art.

Attachment 135755
    I love it! Respect the history of Steph as Robin and Batgirl!

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Just a head's up, Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Volume 8 will release next week, which contains Steph's first appearance/story arc from Detective Comics #647–649.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Just a head's up, Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Volume 8 will release next week, which contains Steph's first appearance/story arc from Detective Comics #647–649.
    Awesome! I'll make sure to grab it .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'm so, so excited!

Also, Nightwing #108 has Steph show up briefly in the backup story!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Awesome! I'll make sure to grab it .
    We must support the Steph Origin Trade! Show DC that we want more trades of Steph!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Thanks! I'll be sure to get it! Gotta support my girl Steph. Also happy Thanksgiving fellow Steph fans.

Mighty Member

I thought of a way to make the fallout between Bruce and Steph in rebirth less one sided in terms of making Steph look bad
    so I know Tynion wanted to do the whole angle of "Steph being an outsider"
    but what I'd do is have Steph be injured via the victim syndicate like she was and have Bruce due to his grief over losing Tim and a misguided desire to honor his wishes, bench Steph to keep her safe like he did with Dick
    and this sparks her to be like "I can make my own decisions and am not a memento of Tim" and go off on her own
    and you can focus on the Bat team in that era focusing more on the larger scale threats like we saw in the run
    and Steph be focused on more smaller scale stuff and stuff that goes under the radar
    maybe bring back a few of her rogues from Batgirl 2009

Extraordinary Member

Chapter 2 of my 'Spoiler Cut' rewrite of the Gotham Knights show is up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1425850...he-Spoiler-Cut
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/48...ters/132071350

Incredible Member

Steph is not just on the cover of this week's Titans: Beast World Tour: Gotham #1, but also stars in a solo story. By two very talented people, Kyle Starks and Kelley Jones. I doubt this tie-in book to Beast World is good overall, but there's this.

Yeah I saw Steph's appearance in the Titans: beast World Tour: Gotham #1.

spoilers:
    I liked the mini chapter with her. It was short but I liked it. It was hilarious because she defeated a roach-Killer Moth. She stomped him in a totally offscreen beatdown. What made it so funny is when she goes to talk to the police after her big win she comes out with her legs covered in green roach slime and she left green messy footprints where she walked. LOL I laughed so hard at Steph's badass victory even though it was offscreen. She said all she needed was her boots and she didn't lie. The slime said it all, hahaha!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Note that she said the boots line after Moth sliced off her utility belt. Good job the belt wasn't also serving the purpose of holding her pants up! I guess Steph's suit has an elasticated waist.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Steph is not just on the cover of this week's Titans: Beast World Tour: Gotham #1, but also stars in a solo story. By two very talented people, Kyle Starks and Kelley Jones. I doubt this tie-in book to Beast World is good overall, but there's this.
    Thanks. Picked it up because of your post.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Chapter 2 of my 'Spoiler Cut' rewrite of the Gotham Knights show is up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1425850...he-Spoiler-Cut
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/48...ters/132071350
    Do any Steph fans here enjoy this story and want to see it continue? I'm seriously considering stopping here given how much work it takes to write chapters that are the length of a 40-minute tv episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Yeah I saw Steph's appearance in the Titans: beast World Tour: Gotham #1.

spoilers:
    I liked the mini chapter with her. It was short but I liked it. It was hilarious because she defeated a roach-Killer Moth. She stomped him in a totally offscreen beatdown. What made it so funny is when she goes to talk to the police after her big win she comes out with her legs covered in green roach slime and she left green messy footprints where she walked. LOL I laughed so hard at Steph's badass victory even though it was offscreen. She said all she needed was her boots and she didn't lie. The slime said it all, hahaha!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Also Kelley Puckett was very generous to her form in her costume .
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Also Kelley Puckett was very generous to her form in her costume .
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Steph is gonna give Dick a run for his money for "best butt in the Batfamily" with artwork like this issue LOL.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    spoilers:
    So I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Steph is gonna give Dick a run for his money for "best butt in the Batfamily" with artwork like this issue LOL.
    end of spoilers
    With art like that Steph would have a best selling solo right now lol