Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That's not a home. A home is a book where she's a regular main or supporting character!
    True, but she could still appear .
    Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Annnd...Gotham Knights Steph and Harper are officially a couple.
    Surreal! I doubt anyone'll care that much.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Steph could and should appear in ALL BOOKS!

Yes, I cherish her appearance in The Flash during Dark Crisis! Why do you ask?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Surreal! I doubt anyone'll care that much.
    Or even join the team. Apparently the launch lineup only lasts until issue 6, then it'll be changed.

As for GK, I wonder if the comics will retcon it that the reason Steph is so uncharacteristically supportive of Timber, is because she's bisexual herself?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Or even join the team. Apparently the launch lineup only lasts until issue 6, then it'll be changed.

As for GK, I wonder if the comics will retcon it that the reason Steph is so uncharacteristically supportive of Timber, is because she's bisexual herself?
    Yeah I doubt GK will have anything brought into the comics. I guarantee you DC only let GK do that as they see GK as basically a CW OC series with bare similarities to the comics.

Incredible Member

I've considered that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Yeah I doubt GK will have anything brought into the comics. I guarantee you DC only let GK do that as they see GK as basically a CW OC series with bare similarities to the comics.
    How can you guarantee that? I have assumed the very opposite, that DC signed off on it. Otherwise I think they would have insisted that CW create an original character for the role, leaving viewers to speculate about whether it's the "Stephanie-like" character, or not.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    I've considered that possibility.

How can you guarantee that? I have assumed the very opposite, that DC signed off on it. Otherwise I think they would have insisted that CW create an original character for the role, leaving viewers to speculate about whether it's the "Stephanie-like" character, or not.
    Arrow had Mr. Terrific be gay but it didn't carry over to the comics and they did all the changes to Black Canary but none of them carried over.

Yeah, I don't think DC/WB are too fussed about Gotham Knights (especially since it just got canceled).

Yeah, I don't think DC/WB are too fussed about Gotham Knights (especially since it just got canceled).
    Seems like it was written off as a weird alt-U

Extraordinary Member

Arrow had Mr. Terrific be gay but it didn't carry over to the comics and they did all the changes to Black Canary but none of them carried over.
    They changed the character from Michael Holt to Curtis Holt for that, and got rid of his widower origin. The same is not true for Steph.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    They changed the character from Michael Holt to Curtis Holt for that, and got rid of his widower origin. The same is not true for Steph.
    He was at least at a relativly big show for multiple seasons, Gotham Knights seems pretty DOA.

It IS dead. They just announced that it's cancelled. Superman & Lois was renewed for a fourth season instead.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's not too late for that. Michael just discovered (in The Flash #799) that he has a teenage son, who he thought was miscarried. Seems that Granny Goodness swiped him right out of the womb. That son's civilian name hasn't been revealed, but it's implied (in #797 when Jai and Irey fought some villains in an AU) that his codename will be Fair Play. If they name the kid Curtis, he could be an adaptation of the Arrowverse character.

As for Black Canary... it would be pretty hard to retcon in a sister.

Extraordinary Member

As for Black Canary... it would be pretty hard to retcon in a sister.
    Don't know, I'm not even sure what the origin of the current Black Canary is and what her last name is (Lance or Drake).

I think her last official origin story is from the new 52, and that's likely not 100% canon anymore.

Steph deserves better exposure then from a canceled show that didn't do her justice. I just want to know where she goes from here after Batgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Don't know, I'm not even sure what the origin of the current Black Canary is and what her last name is (Lance or Drake).

I think her last official origin story is from the new 52, and that's likely not 100% canon anymore.
    Post-Crisis origin should be back in play.