Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Has anyone read episode 94 of Wayne Family Adventures? Stephanie has a funny showing in it with some great facial expressions with her mask. It reminded me of Kakashi from "Naruto" lol. The web comic is my go to DC title for my daily dose of Steph!
    Someone trying to prove me wrong about how emotive that mask is .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I have acquired the Imaginext Batgirl Stephanie Brown action figure! I'm so pumped! She is a unique figure, too - blonde hair, ribbed purple sides (including lower arms), and yellow thigh belt! Not just a repaint of Burnside like the Cass Batgirl was!

Cute. Thanks for posting the link on your YouTube review, I picked the set up. I was scrolling through the listings at Amazon and couldn't spot if it was in a set, but your link took me right there.

For Steph figures I also have the Heroclix Batgirl, Spoiler (not a good one at all!) and Robin, and I also have the New 52 Spoiler (I think that's the DC Comics Multiverse Spoiler Lex Luthor Collect & Connect Action Figure (by Mattel)), and Batgirl Reborn (both are probably 8"). Someone sold me that Reborn Batgirl on eBay for half what it usually sells for, so I grabbed it a number of years ago. I feel guilty that the seller didn't know it was worth more.

I also have 2 Fanset pins - there's one for Spoiler and one for 2009 Batgirl. Do people know about these? While they are intended as pins, the company sells stands you can place them in. I discovered them on eBay but tracked them down to the fansets.com site - pins are like $5.95 each. They had numerous pins for Supergirl as well, and Wonder Woman. But at the moment I can't find any of those items at the site. I can post a photo if people don't know what these are and are curious.

Incredible Member

Stephanie sighting, sort of:

Knight Terrors: Punchline. Steph's Batgirl suit is hanging in a case, alongside Batgirl and Robin Tim, in the Clock Tower. Some of them turn briefly into animated zombies - including Steph, though she just raises her fists. Seems to be wearing the full mask but Bat symbol, but as far as I'm concerned, let zombies wear whatever they want!

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 5.36.31 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Stephanie sighting, sort of:

Knight Terrors: Punchline. Steph's Batgirl suit is hanging in a case, alongside Batgirl and Robin Tim, in the Clock Tower. Some of them turn briefly into animated zombies - including Steph, though she just raises her fists. Seems to be wearing the full mask but Bat symbol, but as far as I'm concerned, let zombies wear whatever they want!

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 5.36.31 AM.jpg
    At least it gets a trophy case appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    And here it is. 'Episode 1' of my 'Spoiler Cut' rewrite of the Gotham Knights TV show.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1425850...he-Spoiler-Cut

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48751801
    hmmmm pretty cool.

I came to post in here but the dust and cobwebs made my allergies act up.

Steph makes a cameo in Nightwing's Knight Terrors book with the other Batgirls. It's short but for some reason I really love her bored/annoyed expression in cell #1408. Her cellmate stood no chance against her. I suppose if Steph ever gets a true focus her night terror would be her dad, obviously.
    Last edited by ComicNoobie; 08-17-2023 at 05:17 AM.

Incredible Member

Jason Todd giving our girl some compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

that was Damian talking TO Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Their budding friendship is probably one of the better things to come out of the current era.

Incredible Member

Extraordinary Member

OMG! My fellow Stephanites, Wayne Family Adventures is my favorite comic right now It's giving me all the Steph content I could ask for and more! Ep. 100 is amazing for Stephanie fans!

spoilers:
    The focus on Stephanie helping a kid who could become a criminal because of his dad. This is the kind of story I've dreamed about with Steph taking charge! Not to mention even more bonding with Jason. Forget Tim, Jason is Steph's number 1 Robin now! Well maybe number 2 behind Damian. I can't wait for part two to see what she does with the kid.
    end of spoilers WFA gets these characters and it's why I love it. As a massive Stephanie Brown fan this has made my morning.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    OMG! My fellow Stephanites, Wayne Family Adventures is my favorite comic right now It's giving me all the Steph content I could ask for and more! Ep. 100 is amazing for Stephanie fans!

spoilers:
    The focus on Stephanie helping a kid who could become a criminal because of his dad. This is the kind of story I've dreamed about with Steph taking charge! Not to mention even more bonding with Jason. Forget Tim, Jason is Steph's number 1 Robin now! Well maybe number 2 behind Damian. I can't wait for part two to see what she does with the kid.
    end of spoilers WFA gets these characters and it's why I love it. As a massive Stephanie Brown fan this has made my morning.
    It was really, really great! I love how WFA has been using Steph's character, including her backstory!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Did the writers mess up, or does Bruce not accept Steph being a Batgirl? In Gotham War: Battle Lines, he walks into a room where the rest of the Bat Family have been gathered by Catwoman, and hears Steph refer to him as Bruce. He tells her off saying no civilian names in the field, Spoiler. He called her by her old name, and she didn't correct him.

Then when Bruce and Selina are arguing, Steph comments about hating it when Mom and Dad fight. Steph's the one Robin who wouldn't refer to Bruce as her Dad! And NONE of them would refer to Selina as Mom, that one has to be a gaffe, right?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-31-2023 at 01:53 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman