Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That was a pretty shortlived look wasn't it? For most of her time as Spoiler with the Spider-Man style mask, her hair wasn't visible at all.
    I'd have to do a double check of her appearances, which would likely take a while, but I feel like the ponytail was her late 2000s look, and lasted for several years. They didn't tend to have her hood come off when she didn't have the ponytail, though.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

The ponytail was at the tail end of Dixon's run on Robin. Steph cut her hair too short to have a ponytail around the time he left. That was when Steph commented how when she had longer hair she was an 'idiot' but now that her hair was shorter she was 'brainy.'
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 07-08-2023 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The ponytail was at the tail end of Dixon's run on Robin. Steph cut her hair too short to have a ponytail around the time he left. That was when Steph commented how when she had longer hair she was an 'idiot' but now that her hair was shorter she was 'brainy.'
    That sounds like a Jon Lewis line.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Mighty Member

Yeah that was to Tim's doorman Cole who was kind of a jerk.

That sounds kind of dumb.

I have acquired the Imaginext Batgirl Stephanie Brown action figure! I'm so pumped! She is a unique figure, too - blonde hair, ribbed purple sides (including lower arms), and yellow thigh belt! Not just a repaint of Burnside like the Cass Batgirl was!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I have acquired the Imaginext Batgirl Stephanie Brown action figure! I'm so pumped! She is a unique figure, too - blonde hair, ribbed purple sides (including lower arms), and yellow thigh belt! Not just a repaint of Burnside like the Cass Batgirl was!

That's adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

So cute! I don't gush about it enough but I love the black and purple on Steph's Batgirl costume. Seeing the details on this Imaginext figure makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    So cute! I don't gush about it enough but I love the black and purple on Steph's Batgirl costume. Seeing the details on this Imaginext figure makes me happy.
    She had a great Batgirl suit.

What side do we think and want Steph to take in the upcoming Gotham War.

I kinda hope she sticks with Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

I do too but I can kind of see her join up with Selina.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

I've been out of the loop for awhile, what is the upcoming Gotham War about? Once I learn more I'll predict where Stephanie could side with. Also does anyone think Steph will have a knight terror issue?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I've been out of the loop for awhile, what is the upcoming Gotham War about? Once I learn more I'll predict where Stephanie could side with. Also does anyone think Steph will have a knight terror issue?
    Basically Selina is stealing money from the rich and giving it to the poor and Batman comes back and doesn't like that.

Or something to that extent.

Extraordinary Member

And here it is. 'Episode 1' of my 'Spoiler Cut' rewrite of the Gotham Knights TV show.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1425850...he-Spoiler-Cut

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48751801

Has anyone read episode 94 of Wayne Family Adventures? Stephanie has a funny showing in it with some great facial expressions with her mask. It reminded me of Kakashi from "Naruto" lol. The web comic is my go to DC title for my daily dose of Steph!