Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still my favorite:

Eggplant Steph! It's a true classic look. Plus I love the stories she's in while in this one.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Surprisingly, even though she only appears on one page, Steph has a pretty strong presence in Batgirls #14 today! Plus the amazing Artgerm cover of course!

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Surprisingly, even though she only appears on one page, Steph has a pretty strong presence in Batgirls #14 today! Plus the amazing Artgerm cover of course!

Artgerm draws amazing Batgirls .

Oh man, that letter she left for Cass... poor girl was expecting to get killed in action! Luckily, she's actually only been captured.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For real! That heartfelt letter was so moving, I still can't get over it. That's just the overwhelming power of Steph!

Incredible Member

I think Batgirls this week is the first time she's appearing this year, so got the thread up just in time!
    Greetings!

Technically the first "appearance" of 2023 was on the back of the Cizemesija wraparound cover of Batman Urban Legends #23 last week.

Batgirls #14 was actually also supposed to appear on Jan 10, but was delayed by a week. If it had come out on time, then alphabetically it would have come before the Urban Legends book, marking the first appearance in every sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Greetings!

Technically the first "appearance" of 2023 was on the back of the Cizemesija wraparound cover of Batman Urban Legends #23 last week.

Batgirls #14 was actually also supposed to appear on Jan 10, but was delayed by a week. If it had come out on time, then alphabetically it would have come before the Urban Legends book, marking the first appearance in every sense.

I feel that cover appearances without any interior appearances don't really count, myself. But it is nice to see Steph included in these group shots!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Greetings!

Those eyes .

Sounds interesting.

Greetings!

LOL! Steph's face tells me two things. One, she's making a funny/silly face but only her eyes are visible for it. And two, she's seen some real messed up stuff.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

That's my girl!

I saw this picture and instantly fell in love with it. How I wish Steph's run as Robin was longer and more meaningful in a good way. Such a great look for a run that was doomed for disaster. Robin Stephanie is super underrated and was not given a fair chance and I'll forever be salty about it.

Stephrobin.jpg
    Last edited by ComicNoobie; 01-30-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I saw this picture and instantly fell in love with it. How I wish Steph's run as Robin was longer and more meaningful in a good way. Such a great look for a run that was doomed for disaster. Robin Stephanie is super underrated and was not given a fair chance and I'll forever be salty about it.

Stephrobin.jpg
    Steph Robin deserved at minimum 6 issues, preferably a true run of 2 years or more!

Steph Robin deserved at minimum 6 issues, preferably a true run of 2 years or more!
    She was cheated! And I hate that her awesome Robin design has little story usage and material to pull from beyond her failure Robin run. It's why I wanted her to beat up Bruce so badly in Batman vs Robin. I don't care that she was brainwashed, she earned the right to beat him for beginning her downward spiral into War Games. Such a horrible time for her.

I think ultimately I wish we could look back on her Robin run more fondly as opposed to wishing what could have been

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post

Stephrobin.jpg
    Love the art !