Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Dose anyone even cares about Peacock?

In my opinion, Peacock doesn't seem to have much except in the free offering old shows like Knight Rider, A-Team, Exosquad, and so on all for free. On their pay side, there doesn't seem to be much. Yeah have WWF, and that's all they seem to have to me anyways.

The free version is worth having. The paid version is not.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I get it with my cable, so I'm not sure what the difference is between the free and paid. I like watching 'in theaters' movies. I also watch horse racing there, when they have it. Catch some stuff I missed live, like Golden Globes and various shows. And some old movies.

I haven't watch much of their original stuff.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I have Peacock at $1 a month. Right now I feel I'm over paying for it lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i only watch the johnny carson show on it and they dont even have every episode

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I have it included with xfinity. Like y’all, I would not pay for it if we cancel xfinity. There’s no signature original programming, but I do like having the Universal movies.

Astonishing Member

I might give it a try for a little while so I can watch the new Quantum Leap show.

Boisterously Confused

I watch a thing or two on it, but I wouldn't pay for it.

I care because 2 shows I really like come on it: Bel Aire and Girls5Eva

Amazing Member

I'll care when they start airing Crystal Lake next year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I watch a thing or two on it, but I wouldn't pay for it.
    As I said, I like the old original knight Rider, A-Team, Exosquad, Chears, originals Night Court, and a few other free shows. The only major deal I heard of is a deal with Seth MacFarlane, and that's it. For those who don't know rumor has been coming that Seth MacFarlane may be dumping all his ex-Fox shows now Disney, and moving to NBC/Universal effectively, killing Family Guy, American Dad, and The Orville making whole new shows for NBC/Universal, and Peacock. All we do know is the deal with NBC/Universal was made public and Seth MacFarlane has already walked away from The Orville.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have access to it and I'm going to watch the new Quantum Leap in the months ahead but I access it at best once a month.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I watched Nope on peacock, other than that its mostly older shows like Alfred Hitchcock presents and Columbo. my wife watches WWE sometimes as well. I would agree its one of the weakest streamers, i did enjoy AP Bio but not really sure what their current exclusive shows are tbh

the surprise to me has been paramount, that one seemed weak early on but between the many Star Trek and Yellowstone shows plus NFL they seem to be hanging in there pretty well.

Spectacular Member

I've been home since Wednesday with COVID and have watched seasons 2-6 of Below Deck. My mind feels like mush and I will probably never use Peacock again.

I like Peacock, been watching "That 70's Show" ... and it's free with Xfinity Internet.