Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I like the design for when she's laying low and mingling among mortals. It's good for a look, but not her only look.

I think her Godwatch appearance would have been good if she had that design for making a deal with Cale, then switched to something like her Dodson design when going toe to toe with Diana.
    All this would've been solved if Rucka had just had her don her "game face" during his run like he did Dr. Cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    In a swmi perfect world Circe would be like Media from AG. Everytime she shows up she's different depending on her mood

https://youtu.be/Tt3B4frTu0Y
    https://youtu.be/LQAq1aHI4lA
    https://youtu.be/-wm_lz3VP5s
    Media is exactly who I see Doctor Cyber as in the DC Universe.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Media is exactly who I see Doctor Cyber as in the DC Universe.
    Really? Not Media/Marilyn as Circe?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Incredible Member

Someone please - please - explain to me the curse/spell/enchantment that defined Circe's relationship to Hecate and why she tried to kill Diana over it. I never understood the confusing "by the death and birth of her name" etc etc stuff.

If you could also explain it in terms of how it shaped the first WW/Circe showdown on her island and then the later death/rebirth in War of the Gods, that would be excellent. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Someone please - please - explain to me the curse/spell/enchantment that defined Circe's relationship to Hecate and why she tried to kill Diana over it. I never understood the confusing "by the death and birth of her name" etc etc stuff.

If you could also explain it in terms of how it shaped the first WW/Circe showdown on her island and then the later death/rebirth in War of the Gods, that would be excellent. Thank you!
    Hecate pissed at the gods because were told she was supposed to be Zeus' wife or something like that. So she commits suicide by trading her soul with Circes, making Circe immortal and giving Circe all of her magical powers so she can get REVENGE ON THE GODS! Why Hecate doesn't just do this herself from the start is never explained. Oh and the gods are aware of all of this and just keep an eye on Circe whose contented herself secretly ruling Greece from the shadows.

The reason why Circe was initially trying to kill Diana is because while Hecate was doing this, she delivered a prophecy to Circe that she would be killed by...Oh im forgetting how its worded. Something like:
    "A woman whose named for the moon will bring about your end"
    Or something like that. So her first confrontation is to try turning Diana back into clay so that there would be no possible way for her to even BE Diana if she wasnt even born. Circes trying to avert the prophecy of her own destruction.

Later Circes making a power grab to conquer the universe so she kills Diana using her newfound power first and foremost because Circe believes rightly that Diana is the only one who can stop her.