Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I’ve not seen it, but I have Sky. I'm not a huge fan of serial killer dramas, though I’ll watch one occasionally. Is this one particularly good?
    I'm not a fan of serial killer shows either. And this one follows a lot of the tropes of the buddy cop drama. However, I wanted to watch a show with Austrians in it, so I can develop my ear for that form of German. There are so many programs from Germany and not enough from Austria. The Austrian actor who plays the lead investigator is pretty good and often quite funny.

Doom Patrol
    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
    Star Trek: Discovery
    Book Of Boba Fett
    Obi Wan
    Lucifer (I know, I had a very late start)
    American Horror Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Today it’s the German spy drama/black comedy Kleo.
    From the promo/trailer I saw, she seemed like a ripoff of "Killing Eve's" Villanelle. Is that a fair assumption? (if you've seen it) Not that it's necessarily a bad thing if done well and they still have a good story.

Northmen and Lockwood and Co, I'm enjoying these two series at the moment.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    From the promo/trailer I saw, she seemed like a ripoff of "Killing Eve's" Villanelle. Is that a fair assumption? (if you've seen it) Not that it's necessarily a bad thing if done well and they still have a good story.
    Yes I’ve seen it described as Killing Eve meets Deutschland 83 and that’s not far off. Kleo (the character) is more sympathetic and less cartoon-like than I remember Villanelle being (though I only watched the first two seasons of Killing Eve), though she is totally ruthless and certainly no hero. It’s a weird show, swinging between gritty and goofy, but absolutely worth watching. Jella Haase’s performance in the title role is just great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    Doom Patrol
    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
    Star Trek: Discovery
    Book Of Boba Fett
    Obi Wan
    Lucifer (I know, I had a very late start)
    American Horror Stories
    Boba Fett was a let down for me. The character wasn't handled well at all. The series was only saved by the Mandalorian joining it. Its literally the only Star Wars series I haven't liked. Discovery had its moments but also some pretty bad ones.

Doom Patrol, Strange new Worlds, and Obi Wan however are all excellently done.

Currently just finished watching Jack Ryan on Prime (started watching season 1 wjen 3 came out).

Now watching Hunters season 2.

Just recently realised haven't seen season 18+ of NCIS (Which is wierd because I must have watched all the earlier seasons at least a dozen times, only things I've watched more times are the Mentalist, West Wing, Closer, States Trek ToS, Babylon 5, get Smart and Blake's 7).

Discovery of witches.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    Currently just finished watching Jack Ryan on Prime (started watching season 1 wjen 3 came out).
    Jack Ryan has been on my list for awhile and yesterday afternoon I started it. Watched the first two episodes and it will be my lunch break show till I get caught up.

Also, last week I saw season one of Interview with the Vampire from AMC. I found that enjoyable despite some changes.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member

Vikings Valhalla-Bloody Good