Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Didn’t they announce years ago that Colossus was going to be on the x-force team and everyone gave up waiting. I’m happy he’s on a team but it’s been a long wait for this plan to be followed through.
    I know right?! I thought Piotr was supposed to be in X-Force all along

I hope this Variant Cover does not indicates Sage if off the book. I think she deserves to be the Intel leader now that Hank is going to be put off.

I like Piotr being on the team offically. It might indicate teh Russia story is finally going to pay off, and the character has been quite abscent of the Krakoa era.

He must have accepted to be on the team because Beast is finally out of it, and the Russians probably want him in a strategic position, perhaps being the field leader in the place of Logan.

And I like the way Percy wrote Laura in X Deaths of Wolverine, much better than she has been written these last years in any book.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Didn’t they announce years ago that Colossus was going to be on the x-force team and everyone gave up waiting. I’m happy he’s on a team but it’s been a long wait for this plan to be followed through.
    He was on some missions and then quit, same as Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I hope this Variant Cover does not indicates Sage if off the book. I think she deserves to be the Intel leader now that Hank is going to be put off.

I like Piotr being on the team offically. It might indicate teh Russia story is finally going to pay off, and the character has been quite abscent of the Krakoa era.

He must have accepted to be on the team because Beast is finally out of it, and the Russians probably want him in a strategic position, perhaps being the field leader in the place of Logan.

And I like the way Percy wrote Laura in X Deaths of Wolverine, much better than she has been written these last years in any book.

This team doesn't scream exciting to me. It needs a alpha to lead them. A Sam, a Nate, a Logan hell even a Warren. Too many wildcards here. This team is going to implode.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    This team doesn't scream exciting to me. It needs a alpha to lead them. A Sam, a Nate, a Logan hell even a Warren. Too many wildcards here. This team is going to implode.
    Calling Cannonball or Angel a "Alpha" is so funny though.
    I hope if Sage isn't the leader, it's Domino's role de facto. She lead X-force once or twice already.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    To be fair, they basically turned X-Men Legends into a series of limited series (Ann Nocenti's Storm, Claremont's Gambit and X-Treme, Hama's Patch...) in addition to keeping the (somewhat) ongoing book around. Fan interest seems to be there given the multiple Claremont projects, the PAD Hulk books, the sequel to Micheline's Venom so there's clearly a market for this sort of stuff.
    oh yeahhh, you're totally right, they are kinda the new "Legends"

The team is going to implode because it's still Percy writing X-Force .

Huh? I hadn't heard anything about Hank leaving the book. Don't get me wrong, I want him out of Percy's clutches, but don't get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Calling Cannonball or Angel a "Alpha" is so funny though.
    I hope if Sage isn't the leader, it's Domino's role de facto. She lead X-force once or twice already.
    I get it the way they have depicted Sam over the years Warren as well.When Cable "died" in X-cutioners song, Sam took the reigns and was good as a leader as I ever saw. Warren was co-leader of X-force. But it is funny, but compared to this lot of wildcards here. I would rather those i mentioned to lead. Ill even take Dani Moonstar.
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by frontier View Post
    the team is going to implode because it's still percy writing x-force .
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Taking Logan off X-Force screams “he’s going somewhere else” to me. But I agree that the only suitable replacement leader for the team is Cable. If Nathan’s not leading X-Force, then Logan must. And if Logan’s not, then Cable must. It’s pretty much a hard rule.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Mighty Member

So Marauders is canceld and just as i was going to drop it.Is X-men Legends gone to

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Taking Logan off X-Force screams “he’s going somewhere else” to me. But I agree that the only suitable replacement leader for the team is Cable. If Nathan’s not leading X-Force, then Logan must. And if Logan’s not, then Cable must. It’s pretty much a hard rule.
    Even Sam I could roll with. If not Logan or Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Huh? I hadn't heard anything about Hank leaving the book. Don't get me wrong, I want him out of Percy's clutches, but don't get my hopes up.
    In the interview Percy gave to CBR these days, he implied that Beast is going to finally be made responsible for his actions. And with the solicitations, I understood that it might mean Hank will be off X-Force. But can't be sure...

He said:

"The Quiet Council doesn't know what's going on. Xavier never wanted X-Force to be a bureaucratic institution, but that's about to change. There's a reckoning in the near future as Beast's actions spill out into the open and can no longer be ignored."

"As X-Force has progressed, as the months have become years, Sage has been using alcohol more and more as a numbing narcotic. But she realized she needs help because her alcoholism has put her and her teammates at risk. So now she's wrestling with sobriety. I've always thought that she would be the best choice for the director of intelligence. We'll see how that plays out…"

In the interview Percy gave to CBR these days, he implied that Beast is going to finally be made responsible for his actions. And with the solicitations, I understood that it might mean Hank will be off X-Force. But can't be sure...

He said:

"The Quiet Council doesn't know what's going on. Xavier never wanted X-Force to be a bureaucratic institution, but that's about to change. There's a reckoning in the near future as Beast's actions spill out into the open and can no longer be ignored."
    Oh. I really don't want him to be killed off(or put in the pit, that's too cruel), but I don't know how Percy can resolve this without something bad happening to Hank.