Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default April 2023 X-Book Solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/19/fu...olicitationsr/

STORM & THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #3 (OF 3)
    Cover
    AL EWING (W) • ALESSANDRO VITTI (A) • Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

THE LAST STAND!
    One thousand years in the future, the Empire of the Red Diamond has located Fortress Arakko – the burning Last Castle at the heart of the Storm System! The only hope for the universe lies in bringing a long-lost legend back to life… Ororo of the Storm returns to the Sinister Age for the final battle!

SINS OF SINISTER: DOMINION #1
    Cover
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • LUCAS WERNECK & PACO MEDINA (A) • Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

SEVEN TRILLION DEADLY SINS!
    A thousand years of hell and damnation comes to end with the loudest scream in history and for the truly guilty, there is no escape. Can the future change the present, or will we just make all the same mistakes again? Either way, the present will have to live with the future’s sins.

IMMORAL X-MEN #3 (OF 3)
    Cover
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • ALESSANDRO VITTI (A)

THE EXPERIMENT ENDS?
    Year 1 was the start of the experiment. By Year 10, it was filling a petri dish. By Year 100, it had cracked the glass and spread across the desk. Now it’s been 1000 years, and the lab is filled by the writhing, pulsing sins of sinister and all the lab staff have been devoured. Everyone is in hell. The upside: this includes Sinister.

NIGHTCRAWLERS #3 (OF 3)
    Cover
    SI SPURRIER (W) • ALESSANDRO VITTI (A)

LISTEN TO MOTHER!
    Now that we know who she truly is, it’s time to taste the horrific ambitions lurking in the heart of MOTHER RIGHTEOUS… The galaxy burns… The pieces are in place… The Storm System rages… The NIGHTKIN make a last, lethal leap…and the GREAT DEVOURER hungers only for vengeance. The experiment is over. The cosmic laboratory is on fire. At last, the Sinister Galaxy will feel the wrath of one seriously baaaad mother…

ROGUE & GAMBIT #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    Stephanie Phillips (W) • Carlos GÓMEZ (A) • Cover by Steve Morris

X-MEN VERSUS AVENGERS WITH THE FATE OF KRAKOA AT STAKE!
    The future of mutantkind rests on Rogue and Gambit’s shoulders! Granted a vision of Krakoa’s demise, Destiny knows the one way to save their paradise: Find Manifold and hide him away, somewhere so deep that no one, not even his allies on the Avengers, can find him. That…won’t sit well with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. The King of Wakanda comes for Marvel’s premier couple! But the Black Panther is just the first on a very long list of problems — and when someone else steals Manifold away, Rogue and Gambit find themselves in everyone’s crosshairs.

BETSY BRADDOCK: CAPTAIN BRITAIN #3
    Cover
    Tini Howard (W) • Vasco Georgiev (A) Cover by Erica D’Urso

THE FORGEMASTER FEDERAL IS THE CAPTAIN BRITAIN WE DESERVE!
    He’s here to right wrongs, defend the innocent and — oh wait, Morgan Le Fay put him in power? So much for the campaign slogans. Betsy Braddock is down for the count, Rachel Summers is iced out and the most powerful witch in history is about to take the entire kingdom for herself. Britain needs true allies — but they may have to come from foreign lands…

BISHOP: WAR COLLEGE #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    J. Holtham (W) Sean Damien Hill & Alberto Foche (A) Cover by Ken Lashley

TWO BISHOPS, TWO PASTS — AND ONLY ONE LEADS TO THE FUTURE!
    • Back on Krakoa, Blightswill is sweeping the island, poisoning mutantkind’s sentient paradise.
    • The trainees Bishop left behind are outnumbered and outpowered. Trapped underground and leaderless, can they band together to save their home, or is Orchis’ long game finally about to pay off?

NEW MUTANTS LETHAL LEGION #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    Charlie Jane Anders (W) • Enid Balám (A) Cover by JAVI FERNÁNDEZ

THE NEW MUTANTS JOIN THE LETHAL LEGION?!
    That’s right, Count Nefaria is recruiting — and the New Mutants are lining up for the job! When Escapade, Scout and Cerebella set out to rob from the rich, they’ll find themselves in way over their heads. But surely the OG team will come rescue them, right? Only, Wolfsbane’s trapped in a sewer with a very angry beastie, Magik’s got X-Men business and Dani and Karma have no idea their young charges are in trouble. And make no mistake — between a room full of hardened criminals and a bottle of very expensive grappa, the kids are NOT all right.

THE X-CELLENT #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    PETER MILLIGAN (W) • MICHAEL ALLRED (A/C)

Zeitgeist launches a vicious cyber-attack on the X-Statix, revealing their darkest secrets to the public! Will this dirty laundry finally tear the X-Statix apart? And will any of them suffer the consequences?

X-FORCE #39
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ROBERT GILL (A)

COLOSSUS AND WOLVERINE JOIN X-FORCE!
    It’s a NEW ERA for X-FORCE, and a new era means new members! Be here as LAURA KINNEY, A.K.A. WOLVERINE, and PIOTR RASPUTIN, A.K.A. COLOSSUS, join the team. Let’s just hope one of them isn’t harboring a SECRET set to destroy their teammates…!

WOLVERINE #32
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A/C)

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    WOLVERINE may be the best there is at what he does…but which Wolverine is the best? BEAST’S last-ditch effort to save mutantdom involves a veritable CLONE SAGA for LOGAN! Which Wolverine will be left standing? WEAPONS OF X Part Two!

X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ERICA SCHULTZ (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A) • Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

AN ALL-NEW VILLAIN IS OUT FOR X-23’S BLOOD!
    • X-23 has made her share of enemies, but this time, REVENGE is PERSONAL!
    • Don’t miss the debut issue of a never-before-seen X-villain in the further adventures from Laura Kinney’s defining era!

X-MEN #21
    Cover
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A) • Cover by JUAN FRIGERI

LORD OF THE BROOD – THE Conclusion!
    Why have the Brood gone mad? Which of the X-Men’s past deeds is coming back to haunt them? And are bloodthirsty alien monsters even the biggest threat the team is currently facing? All these answers and more will be revealed! Featuring a connecting cover to CAPTAIN MARVEL #48!

CAPTAIN MARVEL #48
    Cover
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • SERGIO DÁVILA (A) • Cover by JUAN FRIGERI

REVENGE OF THE BROOD – PART SIX!
    The Brood finally have what they want: Captain Marvel in their clutches! The last time Carol Danvers was tortured by the Brood, they unleashed a whole new spectrum of powers within her. Just what are they trying to unlock this time?! A can’t-miss issue for Captain Marvel and X-Men fans alike! Featuring a connecting cover to X-MEN #21!

DEADPOOL #6
    Cover
    ALYSSA WONG (W) • JAVIER PINA (A) • COVER BY MARTIN COCCOLO

VALENTINE’S DAY!
    Love is in the air as Deadpool takes his new romance, Valentine, out on the town! Unfortunately, bullets, blades and explosive devices are also in the air since both of them have enemies who want them DEAD.
    Last edited by JB; 01-19-2023 at 01:33 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Notable: No Marauders listed.
    Last edited by JB; 01-19-2023 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    (I'm updating the first page with links to variant covers because some of them are really great. If any of the links to the covers don't work feel free to let me know as I was speeding through this. )

Just as many suspected looks like Marauders is ending, wouldnt be surprised though to see it come back in a new form after Fall of X though
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/19/fu...olicitationsr/
    WOLVERINE #32
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A/C)

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    WOLVERINE may be the best there is at what he does…but which Wolverine is the best? BEAST’S last-ditch effort to save mutantdom involves a veritable CLONE SAGA for LOGAN! Which Wolverine will be left standing? WEAPONS OF X Part Two!
    Dammit, this throws that theory I had completely out the window. Hank's really been trying to prevent something from destroying mutantkind? Why didn't he just ask for help?

Yaaay! The X-cellent is back!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Between Marauders, X-Men Red and Legion of X on hiatus, plus Warpath and Warlock not being in NM anymore (they barely ever used them anyway), I've never been less interested in the Krakoa era titles.
    There is still Bishop and the X-kids, though.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I went over the character limit to add the variant cover links lol.

X-Men #21 variant.

Haw-haw, Laura fans about to get Percy'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    It's like I'm happy she's officially on an ongoing again but wooooo doggy. I'm happy Colossus is officially on the team too.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

ROGUE & GAMBIT #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    Stephanie Phillips (W) • Carlos GÓMEZ (A) • Cover by Steve Morris

X-MEN VERSUS AVENGERS WITH THE FATE OF KRAKOA AT STAKE!
    The future of mutantkind rests on Rogue and Gambit’s shoulders! Granted a vision of Krakoa’s demise, Destiny knows the one way to save their paradise: Find Manifold and hide him away, somewhere so deep that no one, not even his allies on the Avengers, can find him. That…won’t sit well with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. The King of Wakanda comes for Marvel’s premier couple! But the Black Panther is just the first on a very long list of problems — and when someone else steals Manifold away, Rogue and Gambit find themselves in everyone’s crosshairs.

Really? Another X-Men vs Avengers?? UGH Why.....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Just as many suspected looks like Marauders is ending, wouldnt be surprised though to see it come back in a new form after Fall of X though
    And once again we are back to speculate what did the book in?
    The art? The characterization? The Storyline? Everything?

Also at this point it's a given, but it really starts to feel weird when titles which failed twice and became increasingly less "valued" thanks to that, are just given another shot, likey without any changes to improve the chances.

And then people act suprise when the third or fourth attempt is canceled even earlier.

I allready feel sorry for her fans. On the other hand, the mini series might provide some distraction if it's written well. IF...

Also still perplexed that book is the longest lasting Dawn of X title so far... but then again it was Wolverine and he could be written for 20 pages as doing nothing but cutting up ninja, drinking beer and saying bub every second sentence and it would likely sell well enough.

No character deserves to be Percy'd

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That's not unexpected, last issue's solicit seemed to indicate an ending, plus there was hardly any buzz for the book. It's a shame because Steve Orlando is actually a very good writer but he mostly missed the mark on Marauders and failed to write a compelling story in my opinion.

That said, the X-line has basically become a bunch of miniseries as they get all their ducks in a row in preparation for Fall of X. I'm hoping for a line with a bit more longevity written by the architects of Krakoa instead of random writers once we get there to be honest.

Def not feeling this X-force roster and now Logan is gone.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    That's not unexpected, last issue's solicit seemed to indicate an ending, plus there was hardly any buzz for the book. It's a shame because Steve Orlando is actually a very good writer but he mostly missed the mark on Marauders and failed to write a compelling story in my opinion.

That said, the X-line has basically become a bunch of miniseries as they get all their ducks in a row in preparation for Fall of X. I'm hoping for a line with a bit more longevity written by the architects of Krakoa instead of random writers once we get there to be honest.
    Yeah we'll see how the Genosha story goes and what that will potentially lead into. I have a feeling whatever happens will be picked up elsewhere.