Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Green Arrow by Joshua Williamson and Sean Izaakse

The Emerald Archer is lost, and it will take Oliver Queen’s whole family to find him! But dangerous forces are determined to keep them apart at any cost! Spinning out of Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths, Green Arrow by DC architect Joshua Williamson (Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths, Superman) and artist Sean Izaakse (Thunderbolts) is an action-packed adventure across the DCU that sets the stage for major stories in 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Wow! That is simply amazing. Cannot wait for this series to come out.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'll be getting the standard cover and that Ollie variant.
    Both look pretty damn nifty.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

"adventure across the DCU that sets the stage for major stories in 2023!" UGH, who could possible care at this point? Can't we just have a Green Arrow story that's about Green Arrow, Black Canary and their supporting cast and world?

I'm still not keen on this design for Count Vertigo. Otherwise the art looks fine, I guess. Thunderbolts didn't blow me away.

That said, it's a nice spread of characters. I wonder if Williamson is the writer to make Merlyn an actual threat.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I was fond of GA a decade ago so it'll be fun revisiting him and his family.

Incredible Member

Minor nitpick: Not a fan of the logo on the side of his hood. Makes it look like he's rented out the space for advertising. Or he's a Packers fan.

I love what I'm seeing !

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    "adventure across the DCU that sets the stage for major stories in 2023!" UGH, who could possible care at this point? Can't we just have a Green Arrow story that's about Green Arrow, Black Canary and their supporting cast and world?
    Yeah, this might end up like Infinite Frontier and Justice League Incarnate books.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Yeah, art looks great but if this is all set-up then I might wait and see before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Minor nitpick: Not a fan of the logo on the side of his hood. Makes it look like he's rented out the space for advertising. Or he's a Packers fan.
    Yeah I feel the same but I can cope because everything else looks amazing.

Incredible Member

This looks great! I've been meaning to get into Green Arrow for a long time and all the mythos that goes with him, so this is something I certainly am looking forward to. I wanna see Black Canary, Arrowette, Mia Dearden, Conner Hawke and Roy Harper. Some of these have been gone for so long it'll be cool to see them back in relevance. Bring on the arrow family!

So now both Green Arrow and Batman are lost in the multiverse? Justice league needs a multiverse find my phone tracker or something at this rate.

In all seriousness can’t wait to try this.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'm curious why Arrowette got back in the tights. Last time I checked she retired back in the original YJ. It could be a bad idea to bring her back.