Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

spoilers:
    Watching the Arrow Family take on drones of the League was pretty fun. I guess Ollie just can't help going up against the League in some form.

"This is awesome!" - Red Canary, still an utter fangirl.

Emiko looks fantastic with long hair.

Williamson modernizing Merlyn's origin with the classic stuff mixed in with the Arrow synergy stuff. Surprised they didn't mention how he was sleeping with Oliver's mom and they teamed-up to be villains together in Percy's run. But that would kind of be a lot.

You'd think Ollie and Dinah would've been able to realize someone was in their bedroom...

Really doubling down on how much this run is about family that they're literally being used to fight them. Look at all the different costumes/looks! We even got JLI Dinah!
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Gotta give credit to spoilers:
    Merlyn, guy is really old yet he's still matching Ollie who is several decades his jr. Even though Ollie is currently the best archer in the world, Merlyn really was the best of his time.
    end of spoilers

Another great issue! And like I said earlier they are doing a amazing job making several artists together. I hope this run last a very long-time.

Always Rakzo

I HATED how Ben Percy turned this version of Merlyn into Malcolm Merlyn out of f*cking nowhere with no explanation whatsoever or even build-up just because the Arrow show was a thing at one point.

However, I'll be damned, Williamson actually made it work despite of the lackluster introduction in his opening arc. This series continues to improve fortunately.