Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Huh I just now realized Peacemaker menacing Green Arrow is actually a pretty genius move, since Peacemaker is an explicit authoritarian which makes for a natural contrast against the liberal Ollie

They would have pretty huge reasons to hate each other beyond Peacemaker being a murdering assassin
    And Green Arrow was mentioned in Peacemaker's show...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Sounds like the two Arrow Family members who are with Ollie aren't Dinah and Roy so...Connor and Emiko? Or Mia?

I think one of them must be Connor, but I don't know who the other one is, probably Emiko or the Red Canary

Incredible Member

UNOFFICIAL GREEN ARROW WEEK! - Every day this week we're talking about GREEN ARROW

https://joshuawilliamson.substack.co...een-arrow-week

Joshua Williamson - WELCOME TO THE UNOFFICIAL GREEN ARROW WEEK! (And a few more days after that…)
    Green Arrow #1’s Final order Cut-Off is in two weeks on April 2nd. Normally I’d just promote the book the week before the FOC and then the week of release. But this time I thought I’d try something different. I’d start a bit early and offer up way more info and behind the scenes looks at the series than I’d normally do. So, let’s begin!

Here is the schedule for this week and the next week.

MONDAY: That’s today. Cool designs and the FAQ about the series.

TUESDAY: Comic Pop Returns video interview about Green Arrow and Knight Terrors. Plus, a never before scene page from Green Arrow #1!

WEDNESDAY: I interview Sean about his love of Green Arrow. I will also show off the moment I feel in love with Sean’s work…at Marvel?

THURSDAY: Sean interviews me about my love of Green Arrow.

FRIDAY: Sean's and my favorite Green Arrow (and Family) issues. Also, with some more art! Process on the #1 cover.

There will be some posts over the weekend but I’ll leave those as surprises.
    And The New Arrow-Family designs from the upcoming Green Arrow series! Art by Sean Izaakse

Last edited by Lucas 35; 03-20-2023 at 01:06 PM.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    UNOFFICIAL GREEN ARROW WEEK! - Every day this week we're talking about GREEN ARROW

And The New Arrow-Family designs from the upcoming Green Arrow series! Art by Sean Izaakse

Roy and Connor's costumes are freaking amazing!! I love Roy's especially. Ollie's however feels a bit over-designed and could use some simplicity of the other two.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Roy and Connor's costumes are freaking amazing!! I love Roy's especially. Ollie's however feels a bit over-designed and could use some simplicity of the other two.
    Connor's is prefect. Seems Taylor made for him, encapsulates exactly who the character is. Love it. For Roy I'm not feeling the color scheme. The design itself is great, but the yellow seems really out of place.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Connor and Roy look great although Ollie stands out by wearing the same exact look he's had since Rebirth.

I dunno how I feel about Connor's mask. I get the hawk motif, but idk it feels overdesigned. Rest of the suit is killer though

Ollie's is pretty much just his Rebirth suit and Roy's is pretty much just his Arsenal miniseries suit, but I'm okay with that

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Once again the fact Connor is clearly a grown man here, makes his return and friendship with Damian Wayne pretty funny

There's like a ten year age difference with that friendship

Extraordinary Member

Once again the fact Connor is clearly a grown man here, makes his return and friendship with Damian Wayne pretty funny
    He allready started crime fighting as a grown man.
    If we go by the pre flashpoint timeline he should be iirc a few years older than Jason Todd.

Because they had that fighter rivalry respect I guess.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I know plenty of 18 year olds who look like that, besides what's wrong with any age difference between friends? Should friendships have an age limit?

it's been a while since the Arrow Family looked so good. I love the designs.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Me too. It's about time that the Arrow Family got some A-list talent attention again. I also love that Roy is Arsenal again and that he is carrying an arsenal of weapons instead of just a bow and arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

Conner's new look is my favorite. All 3 takes look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    He allready started crime fighting as a grown man.
    If we go by the pre flashpoint timeline he should be iirc a few years older than Jason Todd.
    Weren't he and Kyle close in age? Which would probably make him close in age to Wally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I hope we get the designs for the girls too.