Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Ohhhh. Can’t wait!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel is doing nothing with the Primagen that the Royal Family took such pains to discover and retrieve. You'd think that they'd use it—just as Mutant Growth Hormone was used on mutants—to jump-restart Terrigenesis that came to an abrupt end with IvX.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel is doing nothing with the Primagen that the Royal Family took such pains to discover and retrieve. You'd think that they'd use it—just as Mutant Growth Hormone was used on mutants—to jump-restart Terrigenesis that came to an abrupt end with IvX.
    I am hoping for a story line there. That they are able to create all the known different Materia but to recreate the Prima they need to find the other universal Inhuman groups. They don't have to be alive but they have to know what brought them out. But maybe this is also why they have also been in hiding until they are ready to face the universe again and whatever might be a threat.

Primagen
    Melts
    Mysterium
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Primagen
    Melts
    Mysterium
    Would be crazy if Mysterium was discovered to be a Materia to an unknown group of Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Would be crazy if Mysterium was discovered to be a Materia to an unknown group of Inhumans.
    It would just be one other thing the X-Men ripped off the Inhumans
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

From the little I know if it, isn't Mysterium only found/taken from the White Hot Room of the Phoenix?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    From the little I know if it, isn't Mysterium only found/taken from the White Hot Room of the Phoenix?
    Yes but we don't know the full details of it. Just some Mutants found some materials in the White Hot Room and know how to make it.

So scenerio the Dwarves are revealed to have an Inhuman group (Indwarf) that begain to argue with their baseline cousins on what they as a people should do. So they made a deal they would leave the 616 universe and stay in a pocket universe (which will turn out to be the WHRotP) with what they need to make the Materia for their transformation, and if the Dwarves ever needed them they would come back and help on the condition after they helped the Indwarves would rule.

Now in Cates's Thor book the Dwarves were almost all killed so with this they need others they could trust to rebuild summon the Indwarves who helped them rebuild. But after they finished the first thing they do is go claim the Mysterium as it is their Materia.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    the 75 run was pretty cosmic. The fought blastaar and several kree villains. Even left the planet for a bit. The only non cosmic thing was fighting the Hulk. Now their time in Amazing Adventure didn't have anything to do with space.
    Yep. It was part of the War of the Three Galaxies and overlapped with Captain Marvel. It's basically a follow-up to the Kree-Skrull War. With George Perez penciling it, it's a shame it hasn't been reprinted. I know Marvel's Inhumans push is behind us, but I'd love one more Inhumans TPB to collect at least that series.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Was just about to post that

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yep. It was part of the War of the Three Galaxies and overlapped with Captain Marvel. It's basically a follow-up to the Kree-Skrull War. With George Perez penciling it, it's a shame it hasn't been reprinted. I know Marvel's Inhumans push is behind us, but I'd love one more Inhumans TPB to collect at least that series.
    Despite people's hate and pushing the idea that the inhumans were almost never really present, they were in Silent War, The Illuminati, Son of M, War of Kings, and in Uncanny Avengers in a constant cycle in the oughts and even in the 90's with Earth X, Crystal being an Avenger, and the Jenkins/Lee book. People we're overexaggerating and were acting like a**es for them having an ongoing. At least we're being fed these bones with alternate covers.

Despite people's hate and pushing the idea that the inhumans were almost never really present, they were in Silent War, The Illuminati, Son of M, War of Kings, and in Uncanny Avengers in a constant cycle in the oughts and even in the 90's with Earth X, Crystal being an Avenger, and the Jenkins/Lee book. People we're overexaggerating and were acting like a**es for them having an ongoing. At least we're being fed these bones with alternate covers.
    People tend be to certified casuals when it comes to anything out of their wheel house. I've seen people who claim to be long time comic readers that have never seen them or worse think they were a recent invention. More commonly though there are those that think that any characters that doesn't have a 100+ run under their belt doesn't matter. The Inhumans were about as prominent as you could get without having a continuous ongoing. They had tons of guest appearances and a fair number of comics under their belt, especially in 00s before MCU was even a factor in the comics.

I'm glad he seems to be doing everyone or at least Black Bolt. It will save him some time since we keep winning these polls.(and people say the Inhumans have no fans)

Long live the Inhumans. I'll always be a fan. Their role in classic and cosmic storylines can't be erased or diminished. They'll be back better than before in comics and the MCU.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all