Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

After reading the Children of the vault miniseries, it's writer Deniz Camp feels like a good fit for the Inhumans.

There are chances for a more continous appearance of inhumans next year, in the comics at least?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    There are chances for a more continous appearance of inhumans next year, in the comics at least?
    Perhaps, Even if it's just being a part of other books, there is no real reason to keep them out of comics besides spite. Even if it was a sales things, that would only stop them from having their own title it wouldn't would stop them from cameos and small story parts. Medusa seems to be in that women of marvel one shot and lockjaw and Black Bolt were in marvel unleashed, that's more than they have had in years. I'm sure they will get something in 2025 just because it's 60th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Perhaps, Even if it's just being a part of other books, there is no real reason to keep them out of comics besides spite. Even if it was a sales things, that would only stop them from having their own title it wouldn't would stop them from cameos and small story parts. Medusa seems to be in that women of marvel one shot and lockjaw and Black Bolt were in marvel unleashed, that's more than they have had in years. I'm sure they will get something in 2025 just because it's 60th anniversary.
    Well I've always loved and appreciated them and the more I think about them I feel they are the unsaid missing link in the historical look at Earth and Marvel continuity.
    There really can't be any doubt that a people that have existed for so many thousands of years did not have interactions leaving historical and genetic impacts on the fringes of Marvel history.
    Think demi-gods, monsters or worse. We know the early Inhumans inspired the tales of humanity's myths, heroes, etc. But obviously they were the cause somewhat (along with Eternals/Deviants and that genetic mixing) of many oddities since the Hyborian age (Conan's time?)

I'd like to see new insights into that. Maybe stories where a collection of NuHumans and some Royal Family discover an ancient outpost or colony with a linkage to something modern, or universal even?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I don't know. Part of the charm of the inhumans was the idea of they being isolated of what was the rest of the world for millenia. They were ignorant of the outside world. That made them see themselves apart of the rest of humanity. When these civilizations than were originally presented as lost, secret worlds in the main universe, are repeatedly showed to had connected before, part of the mystery is lost in my opinion.
    Also, suppously, the Eternals are the ones who helped to create the earth myths in the past.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin