Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Like, it could be a panel and that's it.
    Well he did say it was short, so I'm not expecting a chapter or anything. Probably just a short talk since they haven't really interacted since the 90s.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Like, it could be a panel and that's it.
    I'm expecting the length from what we got in the last F4 run with the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    It is short at least we know that going in. I am curious what it will be. I wonder if this is the Inhumans thing he said he was working on.
    Who knows, though it does seem odd to hype up a cameo. It was something inhumans related he was excited for people to see.

I have not followed Ms. Marvel comic series, but I like the character and enjoyed the MCU version.
    As I understand that Lockjaw was often around in her series, how is that going to/not going to work out in the MCU

We did see Lockjaw in the unfortunate Inhumans TV series.

But if she is no longer an Inhuman than why would it happen? I guess it wouldn't

which seems to be sad and a waste.

ON the other hand, Lockjaw was almost the most interesting part of the Inhumans show I'd like to believe that he/they will be back in the MCU again.

Not another multiverse version either.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

He was around a lot in her first run but only few times in the later ones. She does get him a bit in other media like attilan rising and spidey & friends cartoon. I wouldn't want him in the MCU if the Inhumans won't be in it too. Specifically because of the trickle down effects of MCU synergy would have him snatched from the Inhumans in the comics. That would suck especially Kamala if being turned mutant. If they are going to toss the Inhumans in the bin we should at least get the dog in the divorce. As far the MCU goes I did see an article where the showrunner for Ms.Marvel said they wanted to use Lockjaw if they got a S2. If the Inhuman name is poison then surely Lockjaw an original Inhuman, who appeared before even Black Bolt did, is poison as well.

Astonishing Member

This feels like a common thing for Inhumans, someone will go 'I like this character, but I wish they would be changed to not an Inhuman'. This could have interesting reaction if Marvel had the characters answer to this.

Yeah, Lockjaw in a second season of Ms. Marvel is almost certainly not happening. Kamala's just been turned into a mutant - that's official now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

My condolences to all inhumans fans. You guys have it rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    Only Beast and Hank Pym fans have it worse

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Only Beast and Hank Pym fans have it worse
    Black Panther fans want a word.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Black Panther fans want a word.
    Ah how could I forget, T'challa the source of all of Wakanda's problems especially the ones that happen when he isn't in charge.

MJ fans are also having a rough go of it.

Astonishing Member

So Marvel forced a whole M-pox story where the Terrigen Cloud causes M-pox to Mutants. She still seems to have her same powers, good that is an important factor for her IRL creation, but those powers take matter from her alternate selves. So will she be suffering from this every day, or will they be making her a hybrid so she won't suffer this. It is mentioned
    "I want to make it very, very clear that we are not reconning her Inhuman origin. That's a part of Kamala's identity that Marvel editorial and myself would very much like to keep and protect," so this looks to be the case. https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...s-iman-vellani

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So Marvel forced a whole M-pox story where the Terrigen Cloud causes M-pox to Mutants. She still seems to have her same powers, good that is an important factor for her IRL creation, but those powers take matter from her alternate selves. So will she be suffering from this every day, or will they be making her a hybrid so she won't suffer this. It is mentioned
    "I want to make it very, very clear that we are not reconning her Inhuman origin. That's a part of Kamala's identity that Marvel editorial and myself would very much like to keep and protect," so this looks to be the case. https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...s-iman-vellani
    At the very least her being an Inhuman originally will be canon. Likely her mutant status being a result of the resurrection. Being hybrid isn't impossible if they decided to keep her polymorph powers and give her light constructs. It's been mentioned that she has big hands and a blue aura in the shape of ms marvel bolt on the cover

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    The Marvel editorial people are fucking jackasses.

They're definitely getting rid of her inhuman status. People have been saying her species isn't important to her character, which I never agreed with, but now they're saying it's a label she's going to be focusing on. It's fucked up that they force her into the X-Men because they're admitting her being inhuman was actually important.

And the fact that X-Men fans are saying things along the lines of her being a "superior race now" is expected from them and disgusting.

This all stems from the bigotry X-Men fans showed against inhumans. They're a terrible part of comic fandom. How can Disney be so disrespectful towards inhumans. At least the X-Men had non-stop new comics, movies and TV shows being produced. They've blacklisted inhumans and they didn't even mention them in Ms. Marvel's death and aren't trying to fix the problem they tried to capitalize on that they created. They just added oil to the flames instead of trying to fix anything.