Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The Marvel editorial people are fucking jackasses.

They're definitely getting rid of her inhuman status.
    ...She literally said with every word that they're not? I guess we don't know exactly how but I can't think how that could be twisted to mean something else.

I imagine they're gonna say the shapeshifting powers are from the inhuman gene and the MCU light ones are from the X-gene.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...She literally said with every word that they're not? I guess we don't know exactly how but I can't think how that could be twisted to mean something else.
    That's bs. I think she's saying it because it was her origin, but I don't believe they're going to not eliminate it given the fact that they are doing a marketing campaign killing her and giving her a mutant titled book and an O5 X-Men costume. They're making her being a mutant so much importance it discounts her to being a marketing gimmick for a mid show and a cheap looking movie.

Astonishing Member

So had an idea for what could be the Inhumans book. They takeover the role of the Nova Corps. Teams are formed on Moon bases all over protecting regions of space. Each team and base is autonomous from itself and can run its own way.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    He was around a lot in her first run but only few times in the later ones. She does get him a bit in other media like attilan rising and spidey & friends cartoon. I wouldn't want him in the MCU if the Inhumans won't be in it too. Specifically because of the trickle down effects of MCU synergy would have him snatched from the Inhumans in the comics. That would suck especially Kamala if being turned mutant. If they are going to toss the Inhumans in the bin we should at least get the dog in the divorce. As far the MCU goes I did see an article where the showrunner for Ms.Marvel said they wanted to use Lockjaw if they got a S2. If the Inhuman name is poison then surely Lockjaw an original Inhuman, who appeared before even Black Bolt did, is poison as well.
    we should at least get the dog in the divorce.

LOL. Yes!
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    He was around a lot in her first run but only few times in the later ones. She does get him a bit in other media like attilan rising and spidey & friends cartoon. I wouldn't want him in the MCU if the Inhumans won't be in it too. Specifically because of the trickle down effects of MCU synergy would have him snatched from the Inhumans in the comics. That would suck especially Kamala if being turned mutant. If they are going to toss the Inhumans in the bin we should at least get the dog in the divorce. As far the MCU goes I did see an article where the showrunner for Ms.Marvel said they wanted to use Lockjaw if they got a S2. If the Inhuman name is poison then surely Lockjaw an original Inhuman, who appeared before even Black Bolt did, is poison as well.
    They've already detached Lockjaw from the inhumans, and people usually give him a "pass" because they've decided to stupidly rally against the inhuman race. I can definitely see Disney have an inter-dimensional dog appear to sell merchandise without including the inhumans in the Marvels like they did with the cat.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They've already detached Lockjaw from the inhumans, and people usually give him a "pass" because they've decided to stupidly rally against the inhuman race. I can definitely see Disney have an inter-dimensional dog appear to sell merchandise without including the inhumans in the Marvels like they did with the cat.
    While certain parts of the comic side wants to bury the Inhumans-the rest of Marvel ignores that like they did with T'Challa.

Marvel Legends Series Marvel Comics Marvel’s Karnak 6-Inch Collectible Action Figure comes out in September as part of the Marvel movie set.

With Build a figure piece for Total Awesome Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    While certain parts of the comic side wants to bury the Inhumans-the rest of Marvel ignores that like they did with T'Challa.

Marvel Legends Series Marvel Comics Marvel’s Karnak 6-Inch Collectible Action Figure comes out in September as part of the Marvel movie set.

With Build a figure piece for Total Awesome Hulk.
    I was talking about the MCU bringing him in alone to sell merch.

He was in the Secret Warriors cartoon because of Kamala being an inhuman along with Inferno, and Lockjaw has appeared more comics in the past 6 years as a team member whereas the other classic characters only appeared in cameos once.

The Karnak reminds me of when they said there was too much inhuman merchandise and the only thing they released was a Black Bolt, Medusa and Ms. Marvel figure. Like 9 years later we get a Karnak.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So had an idea for what could be the Inhumans book. They takeover the role of the Nova Corps. Teams are formed on Moon bases all over protecting regions of space. Each team and base is autonomous from itself and can run its own way.
    Inhumans: Space Corps or Inhumans: Guardians of the Universe?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Inhumans: Space Corps or Inhumans: Guardians of the Universe?
    Inhumans: Warriors of the Cosmos. Warrior being such a widely viewed word compared to the other. They wouldn't give off a vibe of unity each moon base would feel different from each other where power type could be different one near a lot of ocean worlds be nothing but Aquamariners while another might have a balance of powers. Another could be out look some are a strict military unit others a bunch of rowdy ones who are spending 49% of time fighting, 49% partying, and 2% sleeping. Maybe some fight for virtue and honour, others might do it just for reward also acting as mercenaries on the side.

Inhumans: Warriors of the Cosmos. Warrior being such a widely viewed word compared to the other. They wouldn't give off a vibe of unity each moon base would feel different from each other where power type could be different one near a lot of ocean worlds be nothing but Aquamariners while another might have a balance of powers. Another could be out look some are a strict military unit others a bunch of rowdy ones who are spending 49% of time fighting, 49% partying, and 2% sleeping. Maybe some fight for virtue and honour, others might do it just for reward also acting as mercenaries on the side.
    That's a cool pitch.

Marvel does not grab ideas from the fandom. If you like your idea write a fanfic with it, it's the only way it will take form and reach other people.

The only thing I hate more than the Inhumans crappy treatement in regards to X Men fans, etc. the lackluster MCU verions, etc.

is that they are retconning Ms. Marvel to be a mutant.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    The only thing I hate more than the Inhumans crappy treatment in regards to X Men fans, etc. the lackluster MCU versions, etc.

is that they are retconning Ms. Marvel to be a mutant.
    This whole inhumans debacle just exemplifies the power of biased information being set up to set a narrative, mob mentalities, how mobs can be lucrative on social media, how it's the phone game run amok, how fandoms incite hate and companies who use it to make capital, and how Disney-Marvel treats characters as products diminishing their value even more than before.

I think most people saw this coming since they (trigger warning) black listed the inhumans instead of trying to use a good writer to continue publishing them. They didn't even send them off like Reed and Sue with a well written event from a respectable writer.

And it's insulting to Ms. Marvel to mandate this, and all the unused mutants. I've always been an X-Men and mutant fan, but from what I've seen from them, I feel embarrassed for them because they're disgusting. Like there's this one on youtube that is one of the many worst I've seen and competes with the writers of some of the online articles I've read.

Or perhaps, it simply exemplifies that not all characters are fit for the big leagues. Sometimes people are simply not interested, and there's no amount of exposition or involved writers that can change that. Not everything needs to be explained with a conspiracy theory.

Then there's the MCU and their refusal to make Ms. Marvel an Inhuman. That world operates on a whole different level and couldn't care less about the comic book tiny disputes. So why not make the link? Well, probably because the Inhumans TV series is absolutely awful in its own right...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Or perhaps, it simply exemplifies that not all characters are fit for the big leagues. Sometimes people are simply not interested, and there's no amount of exposition or involved writers that can change that. Not everything needs to be explained with a conspiracy theory.

Then there's the MCU and their refusal to make Ms. Marvel an Inhuman. That world operates on a whole different level and couldn't care less about the comic book tiny disputes. So why not make the link? Well, probably because the Inhumans TV series is absolutely awful in its own right...
    It's rich that you of all people are talking about conspiracies.

It's not a conspiracy that people were making videos and writing articles against them. We've shared them in this thread throughout the years. And we know that there is a fan base that has attacked them ad nauseam undeservedly. They'll tell you they hate them themselves and the reason they'll use is one propelled by bad comic book tabloids and people looking for clicks.