Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So on the topic of the Gala chance there being a tribute to the Arakko who fell during the AXE event specifically Magneto having been a Krakoa founder. That being the case his family not mattering blood related, Mutant or not could all be there for the tribute. In that is the case while I don't see the whole House of Agon, Luna being there could happen.
    Last edited by Noek; 03-21-2023 at 07:46 PM.

Astonishing Member

Got some Inhumans in Women of Marvel 2023.

Astonishing Member

With the team all getting their 4 points will put them together here

Ahura Boltagon
    Gives up trying to escape the Royal life, and decideds wants to improve it and Attilan culture for future Inhumans.

Forms a team to act more of like the Merry Men from Robin Hood, as they act more anti-hero stealing and attacking known villain groups. The team has a balance of different Inhuman groups Grid (staring Nuhuman), Haechi (Nuhuman), Alaris (Commoner), Kalikya(Commoner), Treste(Commoner/Royal?), and Ahura (staring Royal)

Ahura and Treste in a relationship, with so much time offscreen they can be far enough in it and possibly married.

His powers are revealed to be all forms of energy manipulation and transference, no emitting (save for what a body can) but has a sphere of influnce that covers the whole world.

Dinesh Deol, Grid:
    Helped design and build new cities for many of the Inhuman Kingdoms, Tribes as well if the setting is going to be a new planet and not earth.

Can use his abilities to turn his hands into mini rail guns.

Is looking more and more in designing more human like mechanical hands

Main role on the team is the Techie.

Treste:

Has had Terrigenesis happen along with her sister, and both have gained basically elf like ears with superior hearing because of the physcial change. Treste's actual powers velocity manipulation.

Gained more martial skills, being trained by her mother (unarmed), Frank(Firearms), and Ahura(meele weapons).

Uses basically the 3d maneuver gear from AoT

Is in a quite developed relation with Ahura, maybe even married.

Mark Sim, Haechi:

Joined the group mainly because missing New Warrior days.

If earth based, doesn't spend free time in New Attilan prefering going to New York and New Jeresy/if cosmic based, lives in the Nuhuman city Iso had built unlike the rest whose home is in the Capital City.

Is the team pilot.

Is usually the first one in a charge, as has durability and can aborb energy based attacks confusing whoever they are fighting before transforming.

Alaris

Grew more serious in his Royal Guard duties, but instead of choosing to become a squad leader he went the path of a personal champion of an individual.

Is the most excited when the team needs to do supply runs as he has a chance to see if something he hasn't expierenced has been brought in.

Even when in private always refers to Ahura as Prince Ahura while the Nuhumans and Treste just say Ahura and Kalikya says the title sometimes (if Treste is married adds Lady title to her name)

Whenever he has to do on ship duties has music going way to loud.

Kalikya

Kalikya has discovered she can make precision using her fingers, concentrating the healing.

Became on good terms with a number of Mutants, helping to treat those with M-pox

Has had a few lesser Houses having asked for her to join them, but can't decide if to continue to follow that or try to integrate more with Nuhumans knowing how easy Attilan citizens
    could shun one another.

Gets along the most with Treste and Alaris since of their commoner backgrounds.

If we're spitballing ideas for books, here's mine: Tales from the Quiet Room. Because I want the Quiet Room to come back and just focus on whatever weird stuff goes on in there on an average Thursday.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Inhumans got a mention in this Marvel Swimsuit Special article:

"In 1994’s MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #3, the Inhumans invited several heroes and villains to join them on the Blue Area of the Moon, which they temporarily transformed into a tropical paradise, for the once-in-a-century Water Festival."

I only know about this now! What did it look like? Triton must have been finally relieved there was lots of water to swim in, at least for a while.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The Inhumans got a mention in this Marvel Swimsuit Special article:

"In 1994’s MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #3, the Inhumans invited several heroes and villains to join them on the Blue Area of the Moon, which they temporarily transformed into a tropical paradise, for the once-in-a-century Water Festival."

I only know about this now! What did it look like? Triton must have been finally relieved there was lots of water to swim in, at least for a while.
    From what I have seen a lot of it is pools and hot springs in moon craters with changes depending on the artist. It was outside of attilan as a lot of the pages had attilan in the background.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    If we're spitballing ideas for books, here's mine: Tales from the Quiet Room. Because I want the Quiet Room to come back and just focus on whatever weird stuff goes on in there on an average Thursday.
    I was before a little unsure about there being any earth bound Inhuman factions on earth since Marvel was using them on their own planet, save for some Nuhumans living with their human families. But after women of Marvel having Lineage running around keeping something like the Quiet Room returning could be his gang. But of course it wouldn't be just him but other things going on, since it was neutral ground it can bring in a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I'd be into that pitch. I thought it was a cool hub.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-27-2023 at 07:29 PM.

Surprised this article was overlooked here:

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur: Is Lunella Still an Inhuman?
    https://www.cbr.com/moon-girl-and-de...nella-inhuman/

So even if the pilot episode the inhuman aspect of Moon Girl was not mentioned, still could be in her future or past. But still I say, I don't think the Terrigenesis will be used. She still could be an inhuman (as a last episode cliffhanger) but the terrigenesis is too much gross for a kids show.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

From the full episodes they posted on Disney YouTube channel you can't even tell it's from Marvel, it'd very much Disney in style, so I won't be surprised if they do away with Terrigenesis completely.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Surprised this article was overlooked here:

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur: Is Lunella Still an Inhuman?
    https://www.cbr.com/moon-girl-and-de...nella-inhuman/

So even if the pilot episode the inhuman aspect of Moon Girl was not mentioned, still could be in her future or past. But still I say, I don't think the Terrigenesis will be used. She still could be an inhuman (as a last episode cliffhanger) but the terrigenesis is too much gross for a kids show.
    I could see Terrigenisis adapted to look like a Sailor Moon transformation or something from the Power Puff Girls, or even He-Man/She-Ra. Transformations look cool in cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I could see Terrigenisis adapted to look like a Sailor Moon transformation or something from the Power Puff Girls, or even He-Man/She-Ra. Transformations look cool in cartoons.
    Yes, well, but that transformations are something than are do every episode and is something temporal, like changing clothes. (Basically those transformations are a change of clothes!). The terrigenesis is only once and permanent. Not the same kind of transformation.
    But I agree than visually those transformations are coolcould
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

I think if the writers want to go into the Kid Kree arc or want to do her current mini they will make her an Inhuman.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Yes, well, but that transformations are something than are do every episode and is something temporal, like changing clothes. (Basically those transformations are a change of clothes!). The terrigenesis is only once and permanent. Not the same kind of transformation.
    But I agree than visually those transformations are coolcould
    Yeah. They could've had fun with it and been creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Yeah. They could've had fun with it and been creative.

But that would require.... *gasp*...willingness to take risks