Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default Inhumans Appreciation 2023

I doubt we'll see more this year, but we can still appreciate them.

Reader was my favorite nuhuman. I should reread Uncanny Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Reader was my favorite nuhuman. I should reread Uncanny Inhumans.
    I loved his story and how he introduced us to the non-Attilan inhumans. Plus his character design and powers really stood out.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I loved his story and how he introduced us to the non-Attilan inhumans. Plus his character design and powers really stood out.
    The nuhumans are some of my favorite new characters at Marvel. I wished they stuck around and we got more of them.

I would've loved a miniseries on Reader. He would be a good POV character for an Inhumans film.

Ironically Hickman's X-men feels like it took a page from the Inhumans. Sadly he wasn't at Marvel when they decided to do the big push. I'm curious as to what he would've done with it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-20-2023 at 04:11 AM.

More inhumans in Moongirl:
    Moon Girl and the SAD SAKs have one chance to stop OMG Olivia before she takes over the other Inhumans — and their teammate Tasha — for good. And to do that, they have to bring the fight to influencer Olivia at an exclusive gala. Lunella can handle dressing to the nines and teaching a dinosaur table manners, but can she save her new friends before they’re forced to turn on her?

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Medusa by Bill Sienkiewicz

BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

I hope we get to see all of the Royal Family this year....

....and with Crystal's hair grown back, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I hope we get to see all of the Royal Family this year....

....and with Crystal's hair grown back, lol!
    I hope so. If I'm not mistaken if this drought makes it to 2024 it will be longer than entire Inhuman push. Keep in mind I'm being generous and including lockjaw/death of the Inhumans in this because it was arguably dead when the show bombed and the fox merger was announced in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I hope so. If I'm not mistaken if this drought makes it to 2024 it will be longer than entire Inhuman push. Keep in mind I'm being generous and including lockjaw/death of the Inhumans in this because it was arguably dead when the show bombed and the fox merger was announced in 2017.
    I think it was more of the toxic comicbook fanbase, internet articles using the hate and propagating it, and it being rolled in with the "Marvel is shoving XYZ down our throats" era of idiot fans more than the Fox monopoly merger. I'm sure the Inhumans movie was planned until very late, because the Eternals switch seemed wonky, and it was obvious they had them in that slot. I'm glad they did the Eternals though despite the changes to their origin story.

I don't see the inhumans returning because Disney's a business with a lot of IP's. enough that they'll continue going forward with lesser known characters and pushing them, like they've done since Iron Man. Marvel treated the inhumans pretty badly with their death off cancelation, then not publishing anything for five years, and robbing Ms. Marvel of her inhumanity. I've enjoyed Moongirl recognizing her inhumanity, but it feels like they're initiating her de-inhumanization for the show.

Astonishing Member

Rainbow Rowell wanted to use Medusa in She-Hulk but couldn't https://twitter.com/rainbowrowell/st...24820050120704

I wish some characters like Iridia would get used more often.

If the Imperial Guard can have all of those members featured in books. So should the other Inhumans.

5786AE2B-848A-432A-8833-443C158DD204.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Rainbow Rowell wanted to use Medusa in She-Hulk but couldn't https://twitter.com/rainbowrowell/st...24820050120704
    she was otherwise occupied
    So what is Medusa doing that she's too busy for She Hulk????

Or am I suppose to believe a company is that scared of certain fans being upset Inhumans being used?

Same company that has alienated Black Panther fans that last 8 years despite horrible sales of everything.

What project is she suppose to be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Medusa was Busy? That's an odd explanation. Rowell got a karnak cameo in there so I don't see why Medusa couldn't be used unless she had an entire arc planned involving Medusa. Even then what could she possibly be involved in nothing in solicitations suggest Medusa or any Inhumans are being used anywhere.
    Last edited by mung; 01-25-2023 at 08:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Medusa was Busy? That's an odd explanation. Rowell got a karnak cameo in there so I don't see why Medusa couldn't be used unless she had an entire planned involving Medusa. Even then what could she possibly be involved in nothing in solicitations suggest Medusa or any Inhumans are being used anywhere.
    Most likely it was a supporting role, fitting the 2 are friends with a history. I do hope this is meaning there are plans for the Inhumans but they don't want them used in a big way. Still it is weird Black Bolt got his Darkhold tie-in and Medusa could always use Lockjaw but I will hold onto hope.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I wish some characters like Iridia would get used more often.

If the Imperial Guard can have all of those members featured in books. So should the other Inhumans.

5786AE2B-848A-432A-8833-443C158DD204.jpg
    Should have an Inhumans book with an Inhuman from different kingdoms, positions, and backgrounds all getting a story, separate that collide. Have it come off like Durarara