Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    He should hook up with Marrina since Namor hasn't reconciled with her.
    I didn't know Marrina was alive/again.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It should be about a resurrected Triton finally founding a nation for aquatic and amphibious Inhumans. In my head canon Eldrac teleported all such Inhumans to an aquatic location, possible the sunken area near where old Attilan used to be, and then Triton will be their leader.
    I like the idea. So much, I hope that it happens and maybe we find out there are similar 'new' colonies of perhaps other avian inhumans, yes the original island is gone, but why not?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

It should be about a resurrected Triton finally founding a nation for aquatic and amphibious Inhumans. In my head canon Eldrac teleported all such Inhumans to an aquatic location, possible the sunken area near where old Attilan used to be, and then Triton will be their leader.
    I'm assuming on their new planet would have a settlement to fit the needs of different Inhuman groups. That way Marvel could still do the classic Black Bolt is King while still exploring other ideas. Triton having an Underwater one made just not for him and the Attilan Inhumans but any Aquatic one would make sense. Making something out of the rocks then a full built city to give its own unique flavour.

That reminds me, Triton should be inside Lineage like Karnak was.

Astonishing Member

Oh right, I guess someone needs to kill Karnak so he can help guide Triton out.

Astonishing Member

Continuing the the 4 points

Alaris
    - Grew more serious in his Royal Guard duties, but instead of choosing to become a squad leader he went the path of a personal champion of an individual.
    - Is the most excited when the team needs to do supply runs as he has a chance to see if something he hasn't expierenced has been brought in.
    - Even when in private always refers to Ahura as Prince Ahura while the Nuhumans and Treste just say Ahura and Kalikya says the title sometimes (if Treste is married adds Lady title to her name)
    - Whenever he has to do on ship duties has music going way to loud.

Astonishing Member

Kalikya

- Kalikya has discovered she can make precision using her fingers, concentrating the healing.
    - Became on good terms with a number of Mutants, helping to treat those with M-pox
    - Has had a few lesser Houses having asked for her to join them, but can't decide if to continue to follow that or try to integrate more with Nuhumans knowing how easy Attilan citizens
    could shun one another.
    - Gets along the most with Treste and Alaris since of their commoner backgrounds.

Astonishing Member

Mark Brooks is doing another Hellfire Gala outfit art. We vote, Crystal is on the poll and at the time of this is winning https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...54477980180480

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Mark Brooks is doing another Hellfire Gala outfit art. We vote, Crystal is on the poll and at the time of this is winning https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...54477980180480
    Yay! You go Crystal!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yay! You go Crystal!
    If she wins I wonder if Brooks will take her name literally and make her dress out of crystals, after all she's an elemental and crystals are part of the earth.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

If she wins I wonder if Brooks will take her name literally and make her dress out of crystals, after all she's an elemental and crystals are part of the earth.
    Haha, yes, I like that idea.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

I'm kind of hoping for all 4 elements, to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I'm kind of hoping for all 4 elements, to be used.
    That idea is straight fire! (and water, and earth, and…)
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yup and people want an elemental-based costume, naturally.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES