Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Don't buy the upcoming issues involving Ms. Marvel's death and spread word to not do that. Let's try to make it a failure.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Don't buy the upcoming issues involving Ms. Marvel's death and spread word to not do that. Let's try to make it a failure.
    Won't work the issue with a book like Spider-Man is it will get X number of orders no matter how bad it might be.

Along with being a book that has TONS of variants.

And with them making it a big deal and Entertainment Weekly talks about it. You can expect Marvel to go all out with variants for that classified book.

You will probably have more spectators than actual readers.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The only reason it would fail would be by making a POC heroine die in a failing book of an A lister with characters who never interacted with her, just to push a movie coming out and change her origin. These "Death of" stories are just to drive up sales and cause a commotion. That's why I can't take Marvel seriously.

Astonishing Member

So on twitter it looks like someone leaked how Kamala dies. Stabbed while shapeshifted as MJ. I put the pictures on the Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan thread.

Astonishing Member

Just putting the reminder again

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...Would-You-Pick
    This poll will close on 06-12-2023 at 09:56 PM

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Please put spoilers in spoiler code.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

So on twitter it looks like someone leaked how Kamala dies. Stabbed while shapeshifted as MJ. I put the pictures on the Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan thread.
    An example of how Marvel treats inhumans. She's an inhuman after all, and this bad attempt at a death solidifies that fact. LOL. She could've died as an innocent bystander in Cates rage against the inhumans book though, so at least she got a book titled death.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Please put spoilers in spoiler code.
    Normally I do, but if ruining the comic prevents people from buying the issue, it is my duty to do so. Also a little late there on the response.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    An example of how Marvel treats inhumans. She's an inhuman after all, and this bad attempt at a death solidifies that fact. LOL. She could've died as an innocent bystander in Cates rage against the inhumans book though, so at least she got a book titled death.
    All in all only a few named Inhumans are confirmend dead. Could still have 2-3 teams of 5-8 members, with a few solos.

All in all only a few named Inhumans are confirmend dead. Could still have 2-3 teams of 5-8 members, with a few solos.
    Yeah. Death of Inhumans would've had more weight if they took her out there, but it was still a stupid event and her death now is also stupid.

I'm in and out on the conversation. Sorta old person with limited attention or brain fog, but to me it seems

the bottom line is what is most cared about. As an MCU character, they (Marvel, Disney, etc) are pleased.

Comics/sales don't matter so much, anymore, sadly. We're a niche of some sort and maybe even tax write offs. But I'm no CPA, so maybe not.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Luna Maximoff has well Maximoff blood so should have magical potential. With Wanda going into helping those in emotional need as well Luna being already an Empath would be a good choice for an apprentice, and gives the Inhumans a magic user.

Peach Momoko Medusa

Karnak is getting a figure in the Marvel Legends line.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Karnak is getting a figure in the Marvel Legends line.

This looks very good! I always wanted a classic Karnak figure!

Do you know when this will come out and approximate cost?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!