Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    A lot comic info is protected by non disclosure agreements so it's possible the editor Rainbow asked or even rainbow herself can't give more info without risking their job.
    Well to solve an issue like that-maybe just maybe the editors should have am internal document that is updatable and shared by everyone.

It would say who is off the table to be used elsewhere and why.

Simple-

Medusa and in use for as project
    Flint and currently taking pitches for

Explain to fans that is the reason someone is not available. In a project or we are looking at pitches.

So fans of those characters can at least expect something in the future and that might help pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well to solve an issue like that-maybe just maybe the editors should have am internal document that is updatable and shared by everyone.

It would say who is off the table to be used elsewhere and why.

Simple-

Medusa and in use for as project
    Flint and currently taking pitches for

Explain to fans that is the reason someone is not available. In a project or we are looking at pitches.

So fans of those characters can at least expect something in the future and that might help pre-orders.
    That would solve some continuity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What could Glytra do? '

She almost looks like a butterfly. Does she's have wings?
    Apparently but I don't know where she hides them. She listed as winged citizen in the marvel handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Apparently but I don't know where she hides them. She listed as winged citizen in the marvel handbook.
    Oh, thanks for finding this chart and posting, friend Mung!

I think maybe artist not familiar or forgot to draw the wings perhaps?

From that list: I think I remember reading somewhere that Randac was supposed to have powerful mental powers. It seems Chiron is another centaur guard like Stallior. Piscus is another aquatic like Triton.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Agree. There should be a team book of ESTABLISHED Inhumans that isn’t the Royal Family and isn’t called Inhumans.
    To start naming them after the actual team names or adding unique titles to books with Inhumans. Durring the ResurrXiOn people brought up not liking some of the book titles that Royals should have been just Inhumans, and that Secret Warriors wasn't about the actual team so something new (also the team was called the warriors, but another comic is called that so copyright maybe). So maybe the main book could be Inhumans-Royals, have a more classic superhero book be Inhumans-Warriors etc etc.

Astonishing Member

Oh, thanks for finding this chart and posting, friend Mung!

I think maybe artist not familiar or forgot to draw the wings perhaps?

From that list: I think I remember reading somewhere that Randac was supposed to have powerful mental powers. It seems Chiron is another centaur guard like Stallior. Piscus is another aquatic like Triton.
    Ya Triton had a small team of Aquatic Inhumans used for zero G missions in the War of Kings.

Astonishing Member

Someone brought up the time Marvel didn't really use the F4 and X-men on Twitter, one thing leads to another and when you bring up the word Inhumans in the search bar for it we are going into an IvX warzone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Someone brought up the time Marvel didn't really use the F4 and X-men on Twitter, one thing leads to another and when you bring up the word Inhumans in the search bar for it we are going into an IvX warzone.
    Of course that happens.

However at the END of the day-WHO chose to buy books that trash their characters??
    We are NEVER required to buy books because our "favorites" are in them.
    A point T'Challa fans have SCREAMED yet get told they are not real fans for supporting books that trash their favorite.

All these badly done books and events keep happening because too many of us are more concerned about WHO is on the cover versus story content.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I swear that time did more harm than good for Inhumans.

Astonishing Member

Makes you wonder what Hickman or Fraction’s original plans were

Astonishing Member

Ok the whole resurgent IvX talk on Twitter is no longer going on. Also I am just finding out Dan Abnett is back at Marvel, he has a limited Groot series so maybe after that him back at the Inhumans wheel. They seem to be back in a pure cosmic setting which he and Andy Lanning did so he could maybe work from there somewhere.

Astonishing Member

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur's newest issue for her mini came out today as well. I am currently not able to get it so, those who have how is it?

I really want to see some Crystal this year!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

I really want to see some Crystal this year!
    If no Inhumans ongoing then getting her on a Super team. Avengers are an obvious, but if they want to keep the Inhumans Cosmic then GotG, as unless one counts Groot they never really had an Elementalist.

If there is an Inhumans ongoing what would be 2-4 things you would want from the Crystal to do/happen to?