Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Considering he’s probably retroactively the source of the M-Pox, should Orbis Stellaris become a cosmic/inhuman villain in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    If no Inhumans ongoing then getting her on a Super team. Avengers are an obvious, but if they want to keep the Inhumans Cosmic then GotG, as unless one counts Groot they never really had an Elementalist.

If there is an Inhumans ongoing what would be 2-4 things you would want from the Crystal to do/happen to?
    These are what I would like to see with Crystal:

1) In a great costume, long hair and in a prominent position on a team, possibly even the leader

2) Explore what outer space does to and for Crystal's powers

3) Have Crystal perform huge elemental feats, like controlling cosmic energies and maybe even dark energy

4) On alien planets, show Crystal being able to summon and utilize their "elements", be they mercury, gold, diamond or some unheard of elements.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

If no Inhumans ongoing then getting her on a Super team. Avengers are an obvious, but if they want to keep the Inhumans Cosmic then GotG, as unless one counts Groot they never really had an Elementalist.

If there is an Inhumans ongoing what would be 2-4 things you would want from the Crystal to do/happen to?
    I'd like to see the inhumans explore their Earth roots and find more hidden inhuman civilizations. Like show that they haven't been present for over half a decade was because they are experts at going incognito.

1. I would want Crystal to be able to fabricate Terrigen crystals with remnants that are in Earth's atmosphere.
    2. I'd like to see her go through Terrigenisis again and increase her powers
    3. Have her join a mutant team
    4. Start a super-family team with Quicksilver and Luna, with an inhuman/mutant sidekick

And have her her be long again wearing a team suit.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 02-09-2023 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

1) In a great costume, long hair and in a prominent position on a team, possibly even the leader

3) Have Crystal perform huge elemental feats, like controlling cosmic energies and maybe even dark energy

4) On alien planets, show Crystal being able to summon and utilize their "elements", be they mercury, gold, diamond or some unheard of elements.
    I'm all for this exploration. I also like her long hair.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'd like to see the inhumans explore their Earth roots and find more hidden inhuman civilizations. Like show that they haven't been present for over half a decade was because they are experts at going incognito.

1. I would want Crystal to be able to fabricate Terrigen crystals with remnants that are in Earth's atmosphere.
    2. I'd like to see her go through Terrigenisis again and increase her powers
    3. Have her join a mutant team
    4. Start a super-family team with Quicksilver and Luna, with an inhuman/mutant sidekick

And have her her be long again wearing a team suit.
    I love the idea of the vast antiquity to the Inhumans. They are unique in that regard.
    I remember some long ago stories, the back up in Thor? where they showed Atilan exisiting while dinosaurs were around, os that is far further back then Avengers 1 Million BC.
    Certainly the Inhumans should have other cities or enclaves, ancient or modern.
    I wold love for the Inhumans to be considered important amongst the world's super beings.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Isn’t Tuk (one of the common ancestors of most mutates and mutants) a pre-Terrigen Inhuman only a generation or so removed from Attilan’s original seed population?

There’s a start on the Antiquity

Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-krakoa-mut...humans-marvel/
    I should be mad, but considering so many X-fans are still giving Inhumans hate, that if Marvel went about that the Inhumans could just stomp Mutants out of existences, I would be ok with that now. The only reason there wasn't more dead Mutants was because Inhumans didn't want them dead, that they provided care, and they decided to end the Cloud.

Crying X-fan:InHuMaNs ArE lAmE.
    Chad Inhumans fan: Mutants existence is because they let them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

Maybe a team of Elementalist, that the "bad guys" from Spider-man Far From Home attack and only Elementalist can hurt them, and since she has control over all 4 this is what gives her the lead and biggest advantage.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering he’s probably retroactively the source of the M-Pox, should Orbis Stellaris become a cosmic/inhuman villain in the future?
    Maybe I mean Progenitors started as Inhuman villains yet here they are going against Mutants, so it can all link together.

Astonishing Member

Ok to kind of continue that whole Crystal comment of what to do with let's try to continue with more.

Everyone pick 1 Inhuman and think what they would want to do with them. 4 points. You can include other Inhumans to interact with and play a big enough role for them, but only 1 staring Royal, and 1 staring Nuhuman (staring meaning they played a main role in an Inhuman book)

My character/ example:

Ahura Boltagon
    1) Gives up trying to escape the Royal life, and decideds wants to improve it and Attilan culture for future Inhumans.
    2) Forms a team to act more of like the Merry Men from Robin Hood, as they act more anti-hero stealing and attacking known villain groups. The team has a balance of different Inhuman groups Grid (staring Nuhuman), Haechi (Nuhuman), Alaris (Commoner), Kalikya(Commoner), Treste(Commoner/Royal?), and Ahura (staring Royal)
    3) Ahura and Treste in a relationship, with so much time offscreen they can be far enough in it and possibly married.
    4) His powers are revealed to be all forms of energy manipulation and transference, no emitting (save for what a body can) but has a sphere of influnce that covers the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm all for this exploration. I also like her long hair.
    Thanks!

It's always good to have multiple fans who like and appreciate the same concepts for a character. Maybe it will even take tread......

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Maybe a team of Elementalist, that the "bad guys" from Spider-man Far From Home attack and only Elementalist can hurt them, and since she has control over all 4 this is what gives her the lead and biggest advantage.
    For an Earth-based story, this would be good. Crystal needs to (re)establish herself as a Force of Nature.

Ok to kind of continue that whole Crystal comment of what to do with let's try to continue with more.

Everyone pick 1 Inhuman and think what they would want to do with them. 4 points. You can include other Inhumans to interact with and play a big enough role for them, but only 1 staring Royal, and 1 staring Nuhuman (staring meaning they played a main role in an Inhuman book)

My character/ example:

Ahura Boltagon
    I like this idea! I will give this some thought and post some for the other characters. (Crystal's I came up with instantly, lol!)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-krakoa-mut...humans-marvel/
    I should be mad, but considering so many X-fans are still giving Inhumans hate, that if Marvel went about that the Inhumans could just stomp Mutants out of existences, I would be ok with that now. The only reason there wasn't more dead Mutants was because Inhumans didn't want them dead, that they provided care, and they decided to end the Cloud.

Crying X-fan:InHuMaNs ArE lAmE.
    Chad Inhumans fan: Mutants existence is because they let them.
    These X-Men fans are the same type of people who believe in the "replacement theory." They are so tone deaf. And the fact that the X-Men have become copies of the inhumans in many aspects, it just goes to show that they only follow IP's and not stories, which is a problem with corporate fandom.

Four pages and 22 days into this thread and here we are... "X-Men fans this... X-Men fans that..."

F Off.....