Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
i know people are upset bu the average fan should do a little research before whining and whining about her death as bc said zeb wells is contributing writing the marvels movies .....shes defintely coming back and maybe it would been better off is she was killed off it the miles morales book as opposed to asm. Im sure marvel would have preferred to do this in a ms marvel series but after her first couple series had really strong sales espically on the digital side the last few ms marvel series sales have a had a very downward trend because of the inhuman stink still on her..trust me . THere even was a supposed memo to writers and editorial to avoid using the word inhuman in any ms marvel book the last few years read every issue very cloesly to see. People need not worry ive heard rumblings besides the rebirth series there are HUGE HUGE plans for ms marvel in 2024
does a plan exist? probably.

Is it a GOOD plan? Well, based on what I've seen, it's a symptom of the deterioration of the concept of comic books and a sad indication of the quality expected of professional writers in the modern era.