Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If I remember right, Medusa abdicated, and left Iso in charge as president of New Attilan. The former royals left Earth in Death of the Inhumans, and apart from Black Bolt's involvement with Ultimate Invasion, haven't appeared since?
    We only saw them last in the Kree spaceship. We have no idea where they are besides random writers writing like one line saying this or that. I think in this next event we might see them in the sky or still in New York.

We have no idea where they are though and anything is speculation.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 07-17-2023 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Doesn't matter where they are...Lockjaw can get them to the service.
    It does. If they are off world then odds are they arent aware that she's dead. Thats more than plausible enough to buy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It does. If they are off world then odds are they arent aware that she's dead. Thats more than plausible enough to buy
    If this is true Johnny is a complete idiot. He was living in New Attilan for awhile, would have known she was Inhuman, and has ways to contact the Royals.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    If this is true Johnny is a complete idiot. He was living in New Attilan for awhile, would have known she was Inhuman, and has ways to contact the Royals.
    The Fantastic Four's presence in the battle against Rabin was, unfortunately, itself a continuity error. The FF aren't even in New York currently in their own book. They should've used the Avengers instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Soooo are the mods moving this thread

Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 07-17-2023 at 12:53 PM.

BANNED

Uh-oh, looks like Jean Grey is going to be replaced...
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-17-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    What bugs me about the funeral is not the people who attended it (everybody had interacted with her to some degree), but those who didn't. Or rather, the one who didn't. We have her civilian friends and relatives, her superhero friends, her superhero acquaintances and "we met a pair of times" guys, but you know who is missing? Mary Jane, the woman who owns her her life, and the reason she's dead to begin with! Attending the funeral is the least you could do...
    That imposter is NOT MJ!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    1) Yes the Royal Inhumans should have been there, but we don't know maybe they know she is going to be resurrected, and they have members helping the 5 with the Inhuman gene details. I doubt it, might be as in a before post put, editorial not allowing it.

2) Status as Royals, yes end of IvX Medusa abdicated, though people should really look up the definition of that word. However they are on a new world now, and from how it is being prestented is if you are an Inhuman and not living in a human majority populated building, you are not on earth but on this unkown planet. New planet new government and the government seems to have chosen some type of Monarchy.
    Can you educate me where this happened?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The synergy is kind of dumb to me because I don’t think MCU synergy (in the way Marvel Comics do it) ever translated to significant sales. So making her a mutant in the comics seems needlessly convoluted.
    I hope she eventually returns to her iconic look in the very least. McKelvie went way overboard with the amount of Xs. She went from being an independent star to looking like another X-men trainee.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Can you educate me where this happened?
    I am assuming you are talking about "However they are on a new world now, and from how it is being prestented is if you are an Inhuman and not living in a human majority populated building, you are not on earth but on this unkown planet." part?

In release date order GotG vol 5 #5 Betaray bill mentions the Inhumans have relocated with most dead or in hiding, and F4 vol 6 #32 Crystal is testing out deep space comunications.

These variant covers are great! I’m holding out hope she winds up with the MCU powers by the end of the mini

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The synergy is kind of dumb to me because I don’t think MCU synergy (in the way Marvel Comics do it) ever translated to significant sales. So making her a mutant in the comics seems needlessly convoluted.
    I hope she eventually returns to her iconic look in the very least. McKelvie went way overboard with the amount of Xs. She went from being an independent star to looking like another X-men trainee.

You do get TRADE sales increase as Black Panther and Eternals proved.

This right here does NOT benefit the X-Men. When Marvels come out-all her Inhuman era books are going to get sale boosts.
    So if you are using her as the gateway for X-Men-we are PROBABLY talking 4-7 years from now?

For it to benefit X-Men-you would have to literally shove her into everything mutants to counter 17 Ms Marvel as Inhuman trades. 9 years worth of Inhuman stuff.

You do an X-movie with her those are the trades that will be the MAIN ONES benefit from it.

Amazon changed the categories of her books (digital wise). She is still a top 200 seller. Her first book is top 4.

Once again I will ask WHO is about to take a backseat to Ms Marvel in the X-verse??? Because it's a LONG way to get 17 trades before that first X-movie.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You do get TRADE sales increase as Black Panther and Eternals proved.

This right here does NOT benefit the X-Men. When Marvels come out-all her Inhuman era books are going to get sale boosts.
    So if you are using her as the gateway for X-Men-we are PROBABLY talking 4-7 years from now?

For it to benefit X-Men-you would have to literally shove her into everything mutants to counter 17 Ms Marvel as Inhuman trades. 9 years worth of Inhuman stuff.

You do an X-movie with her those are the trades that will be the MAIN ONES benefit from it.

Amazon changed the categories of her books (digital wise). She is still a top 200 seller. Her first book is top 4.

Once again I will ask WHO is about to take a backseat to Ms Marvel in the X-verse??? Because it's a LONG way to get 17 trades before that first X-movie.
    It does benefit the X-men bc going forward its clear they have a plan to include her in the line. This mini nad likely her next solo will be X-branded and I wouldnt be surprised if she is included in the X-men lineup that comes out of Fall of X. They are future proofing the character and where they plan to take her