Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So did like

spoilers:
    Scott steal Kamalas body, because she has a corpse and it seems to be missing
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So did like

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Guessing you dont read the X-books?

spoilers:
    No he didnt steal the body. The resurrections dont require the old body, just DNA to clone a new husk. A person's memories are backed up in Cerebro and transferred to the new body, essentially making bringing back said person
    end of spoilers

So did like

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Kamala's missing because she died in her superhero costume. So they know Ms. Marvel died but nobody identified her as Kamala Khan. Peter and Norman must've covered it up - they discovered her identity when she died.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-12-2023 at 03:49 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    Them hiding the body makes no sense when they aren't in on the revival. They could easily changed her clothes and let the family have the body instead of being a missing persons situation. It's not like they would find out her identity.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The stab wound would give the game away. I would imagine they handed it over to the Avengers.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Guessing you dont read the X-books?

spoilers:
    No he didnt steal the body. The resurrections dont require the old body, just DNA to clone a new husk. A person's memories are backed up in Cerebro and transferred to the new body, essentially making bringing back said person
    end of spoilers
    But spoilers:
    Resurrection protocols have been stopped now. And her body wasn't at her funeral.
    end of spoilers

But spoilers:
    Resurrection protocols have been stopped now. And her body wasn't at her funeral.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The issue last month where Emma talks about Scott's hypothesis needing to speed up so he may have something in hand or is gonna go rogue with this Rezz before FOX crashes down on them.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Either that or a "Oh. I'm the only one wearing a Hijab. I thought we were all going to do this. Great. Now I look like an insensitive idiot."
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Why would Carol of all people wear a Hijab especially when other female supeheros are not wearing any. The male heroes are also not wearing skull cap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not sure why she'd think that. Kamala herself doesn't wear one, so why would Carol expect all of her friends and family to?
    Carol channeling some serious suburban try hard ally energy. How involved is Captain Marvel going to be in her resurrection?
    Last edited by Anthony W; 07-12-2023 at 09:18 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

But spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Apparently they were on strike. The Five will resume their job... now that the Quiet Council has been abolished!
    end of spoilers

In non-comics news, the show has been nominated for three Emmys.
    • Best Original Main Title Theme Song
    • Best Picture Editing for a Limited Series, "Generation Why"
    • Best Score for a Limited Series, "Time and Again"

https://deadline.com/2023/07/2023-em...st-1235434253/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Apparently they were on strike. The Five will resume their job... now that the Quiet Council has been abolished!
    end of spoilers

In non-comics news, the show has been nominated for three Emmys.
    • Best Original Main Title Theme Song
    • Best Picture Editing for a Limited Series, "Generation Why"
    • Best Score for a Limited Series, "Time and Again"

https://deadline.com/2023/07/2023-em...st-1235434253/
    Bro that spoiler is so ill timed with the drama in Hollywood.

Hah, true, first WGA is on strike, now it looks like SAG-AFTRA is joining them.

Anyway, that spoiler is from Immortal X-Men #13.

Peter spoilers:
    stealing her mask and sleeping with it, not letting her family know the truth behind her death, and losing track of her corpse is… Wut?…
    end of spoilers

My “favorite” part of the Fallen Friend issue was the complete absence of Mary Jane, the woman Kamala saved, sacrificed herself for, killed disguised as her…

Whatever. It’s a dog and pony show.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    Peter spoilers:
    stealing her mask and sleeping with it, not letting her family know the truth behind her death, and losing track of her corpse is… Wut?…
    end of spoilers

My “favorite” part of the Fallen Friend issue was the complete absence of Mary Jane, the woman Kamala saved, sacrificed herself for, killed disguised as her…

Whatever. It’s a dog and pony show.
    I don't think they are going to let her come to the funeral if she insists on dragging the son of the man who murdered their daughter around with her, especially since he doesn't even give a damn that Kamala is dead. No Pauls allowed.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 07-13-2023 at 09:02 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I’m kinda impressed that they managed to have her retain her secret identity and that it was a funeral for those who had been killed in Rabin’s attack. Gotta wonder how the mental gymnastics are gonna work when Kamala mysteriously turns up alive around the same time Ms. Marvel comes back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m kinda impressed that they managed to have her retain her secret identity and that it was a funeral for those who had been killed in Rabin’s attack. Gotta wonder how the mental gymnastics are gonna work when Kamala mysteriously turns up alive around the same time Ms. Marvel comes back from the dead.
    Scott and Emma talked about her death in X-Men 23, so they'll be doing mental gymnastics to the tune of telepathy.