Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I am not saying people were force to buy the books...just that the premise of the stories was forced. Like they were trying too hard to make the Inhumans just as popular as mutants.
    Why would the owners of an IP want said IP to be as popular as the Avengers, X-Men, or whatever? I don't know how people could ask these types of questions. Why would a company that sells a product want that product to sell? Why would Disney spend billions to buy Marvel and not use any of what they bought to make money back on their investment? Why would they bother making the Avenegrs, Guardians, Jessica Jones, The Runaways, etc. (the list goes on) and later come out with more comics for these characters that hadn't really been seen before Disney bought them?

What I did read of them did not really sell me on them. And if they are such a good property where was the 400-600 issue run of Inhumans like there was of FF, Avengers, Captain America, etc...?
    As I said above...it [I] did not read it all after the push started so I do not have a complete history of it
    I don't blame people for not reading something for whatever reason. Just don't say you have an honest, and possibly unbiased, opinion when you don't have a complete understanding. The X-Men's Krakoa era is a testament to the power of IP's, logos, and branding in comics.

Astonishing Member

They would carry the Inhuman gene...like mutants before they manifest carry the X-gene. Terrigenesis activates that gene.
    Ok reread what I put really carefully and spend at least 5 mins going over what I put, cause I clearly answered what you are complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    But as I put they need before and after. Unless a fan most people don't know that before Terrigensis an Inhuman is different from a human (or whatever their cousin race/spieces counterpart is) and while Nuhumans through generational descendents became more human the line was their but hidden. Once they go through Terrigensis the DNA changes so having something like Crystal would do nothing. They needed as I put KARNAK'S, AHURA'S, or LUNA'S DNA.
    Would Luna's even be any use? Her father was supposedly a mutant at the time she was born.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Still no variants with her friends on them. I wonder why?

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

how did she die?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    how did she die?
    Stabbed through the back by a magical Blade of Decay or something while using her old shapeshifting powers to disguise herself as Mary Jane Watson.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Stabbed through the back by a magical Blade of Decay or something while using her old shapeshifting powers to disguise herself as Mary Jane Watson.
    Was the person attempting to kill MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was the person attempting to kill MJ?
    Yeah, he was going to sacrifice her as part of some Mayan ritual in order to become a God of Death or some weird Doctor Strange-y type nonsense like that. It was a very dumb story.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They want to sell books and make this look important/cool. I don't get how Colossus fits here.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They want to sell books and make this look important/cool. I don't get how Colossus fits here.
    What I want to know is why Colossus looks like his Earth X counterpart all of the sudden, what with the mustache and all.

This feels problematic.

Serious question. How many of these heroes on this cover are actually close with Kamala? What story did she bond with Hulk? I must read that one. Same with Colossus. Not even Miles gets to be on this?

Extraordinary Member

The only ones she has history with are being on the Avengers with Tony, a body swap story with Peter and the obligatory Logan team up in her original series. Did I miss any??
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Dr. Strange helped save her father at least.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dr. Strange helped save her father at least.
    Forgot that one.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?