Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Tony Stark (MCU) vs Stephen Strange (MCU)

Couldn’t recall if this had been done before, so, ehh, why not? Going to be my first in a line of Science! Vs Magic fights. This fight takes place on Titan (from Infinity War).

Scenario 1: At their best/most powerful live action selves.

Scenario 2: No d-dumps or Time Stone for Strange.

Scenario 3: Better father/mentor figure.

So, in science against sorcery, who wins?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Fantastic Member

Peter defeating Strange with math made my stomach turn. But if Peter could do it, then I imagine the even brighter Tony can as well. My personal logic, however, tells me that I don't see Tony escaping the mirror dimension.

Among Tony's first words upon seeing Cap were "I lost the kid." He had a great love for Peter. Strange seemed on the path to developing a similar fondness, but it had only gone as far as allowing Peter to call him Stephen. So I'll give that to Tony as well.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Call it a QuickDraw. MCU Strange doesn't seem to have auto shields like his comic version. And in a QuickDraw, I'd favor Tony somewhat.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Peter "defeating" strange has a couple os asteriks ofcourse.

1. Was not trying to kill him.
    2. Heavily underestimating him.
    3. Was basically only trying to grab a device from him.

As for this fight...

Not sure Strange has auto shields but he does put them up hella quick, quicker then Tony can raise his arm anyway. he managed to shield himself from that goblin bomb for instance, when spiderman called out to him.

No D dumps does not mean not able to bring him in the mirror dimension and kill him there.

If he cant use the MD then im not sure he has shown enough oomph that he can fight tony face to face. im also abit iffy the magical duplicates will fool tony's sensors.

but ofcourse slingring shenanigans might also be an option.