Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyplace View Post
    I'm just happy that it didn't spit on the original Night Court with the new Juge being Harry stones' daughter. And at least saying he passed on, being that the actor Harry Anderson passed away was at least giving his character some acknowledgment. Of course, we also lost Markie Post and Charles Robinson recently as well. The show seems ok, and slowly seems to bring the insanity of the original show into this show. I hope more shows go this way instead of unnecessary reboots forgetting or rewriting what came before the past like the new Quantum Leap, The new Reboot animated show, Transformers Beast Machines, and so many others.
    I think it's okay. I rarely outright laugh, but it's not horrible. And yeah, it's awful to think about how many people have passed on at this point. At least Roz came back to say hello.

Brent Spiner and Annie O'Donnell will reprise their Bob and June Wheeler characters later this season. Actress and comedian Kate Micucci will play their grown up daughter. Also, Marsha Warfield will return as Roz in the Season 2 finale. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Brent Spiner and Annie O'Donnell will reprise their Bob and June Wheeler characters later this season. Actress and comedian Kate Micucci will play their grown up daughter. Also, Marsha Warfield will return as Roz in the Season 2 finale. Article Link
    ^^^Nice callbacks!

I’m enjoying the new series. I judge it on its own merits, and don’t spend time comparing it to the OG, which seems to be an issue w. some ppl I’ve seen post. It’s more entertaining than a lot of the stuff out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    When for Brent Spiner? I would watch that episode.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    When for Brent Spiner? I would watch that episode.
    If you read the article, all it says is "later this season".

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I was watching one of the new Quantum Leaps and saw commercials for Magnum PI and Night Court. BTW, the new QL is a sequel to the original and features mentions and some characters from the original series.
    Does it ever say what finally happened to Sam? Does it have an ending for Al, given that we've sadly lost Dean Stockwell? I didn't like the original ending, and in this case I wouldn't mind a bit of retconning.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Does it ever say what finally happened to Sam? Does it have an ending for Al, given that we've sadly lost Dean Stockwell? I didn't like the original ending, and in this case I wouldn't mind a bit of retconning.
    ^^^It does say what happened to Sam, but you won’t like it.
    It also gives us a case of “character died w. the actor” in Al’s case, while also letting us know how he fared after the original show’s ending.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^It does say what happened to Sam, but you won’t like it.
    It also gives us a case of “character died w. the actor” in Al’s case, while also letting us know how he fared after the original show’s ending.
    Much sadness. I really, really hated that ending. Would it have killed them or this show to simply give let him come home?

Here's a first look at the return of The Wheelers - Article Link

Last night's episode was almost unwatchable. Another episode where whatever is going on in town, the folks just hang out at the court (Comic Con, Navy week, etc)

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I think the new show did want to do something with Sam. It was Scott Bacula who turned them down. Either he didn't like the idea they had or maybe doesn't feel right doing the show with out Stockwell or maybe some other reason. I'm still hoping by the end of the series we get some kind of apperence from him. The way they handle Al is pretty good and we see his family some too.