Default Which female Marvel superheroes could pass for normal in public?

*THE TITLE SHOULD READ "COULD NOT PASS FOR NORMAL IN PUBLIC". THANKS*

Oops. What can I say. It's early.

Anyway, I don't mean like your She-Hulk's or Mystique's who look like fitness models with body paint, I talking like She-Thing and...well, that's the problem, I can't think of anyone but She-Thing.

I'm trying to think of a team of Marvel characters who all couldn't pass for normal in public and I don't want to suffer from what I call "Doom Patrol" syndrome. Y'know...a robot with a human brain, a radioactive mummy, and...a gorgeous movie star female...but you know she can stretch and change size, so...y'know...that's weird to know about her.

Anyway, TIA.
    Last edited by edpower; 01-21-2023 at 06:52 AM.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

If you don't count the robots like Viv or Jocasta, there is Nocturne from the Exiles but maybe she fells into the She Hulk category? Although she has fangs, weird eyes, pointy ears and a tail like her dad.
    There is Marrina and Goblyn from Alpha Flight.
    Mercury from the New X-Men, but I'm not sure she counts as a proper super-hero. Same with Sprite, Cosmar, Cerebella, Marrow, Feral and several mutants who are more on the neutral alignment.
    There is Komodo from the Initiative but she can change back to human form. Same for Tigra.
    Dinah Soar, but she's dead.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way