Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default The Super-Twins: Osul-Ra and Otho-Ra

Osul-Ra and Otho-Ra are is young Phaelosian children and former gladiators, they grew up as a slave on Warworld until they were freed and adopted by Superman.

I wonder what Earth names they're going to adopt now that Superman's secret identity has been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    I wonder what Earth names they're going to adopt now that Superman's secret identity has been restored.
    One of them should be Jordan while the other could be James.

Lara also works.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post

Osul-Ra and Otho-Ra are is young Phaelosian children and former gladiators, they grew up as a slave on Warworld until they were freed and adopted by Superman.
    I'm behind on the Johnson run but I pre-ordered his action comics first issue. So I look forward to meeting them on Tuesday.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    One of them should be Jordan while the other could be James.

Lara also works.

I'm behind on the Johnson run but I pre-ordered his action comics first issue. So I look forward to meeting them on Tuesday.
    I think Jordan may have already been ruled out, that is if they are even given Earth names, but I'm looking forward to see how Johnson develops them and their relationship with the Super- Family.

Mighty Member

ACTION COMICS #1054
    Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON, DAN JURGENS, and DORADO QUICK
    Art by RAFA SANDOVAL, DAN JURGENS, and YASMIN FLORES MONTANEZ
    Cover by STEVE BEACH
    Variant cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    Super-workout connecting variant (part 1 of 4) by DAVID TALASKI
    1:25 variant cover by YASMIN FLORES MONTANEZ
    1:50 foil variant cover by STEVE BEACH
    Superman variant cover by IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA
    $4.99 US | 48 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 4/25/23
    The Super-Twins are lost—and alone—against the nightmarish threat of the Necrohive! How will Lois and the House of El find them?

I think Jordan may have already been ruled out, that is if they are even given Earth names, but I'm looking forward to see how Johnson develops them and their relationship with the Super- Family.
    I know but it's fun to think about.
    ACTION COMICS #1054
    Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON, DAN JURGENS, and DORADO QUICK
    Art by RAFA SANDOVAL, DAN JURGENS, and YASMIN FLORES MONTANEZ
    Cover by STEVE BEACH
    Variant cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    Super-workout connecting variant (part 1 of 4) by DAVID TALASKI
    1:25 variant cover by YASMIN FLORES MONTANEZ
    1:50 foil variant cover by STEVE BEACH
    Superman variant cover by IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA
    $4.99 US | 48 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 4/25/23
    The Super-Twins are lost—and alone—against the nightmarish threat of the Necrohive! How will Lois and the House of El find them?
    Here's hoping they don't come back aged up like Jon did lol.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I know but it's fun to think about.

Here's hoping they don't come back aged up like Jon did lol.
    ...Clark and Lois care that their newest young kids are suddenly missing? Would have been nice to see this a few years back.

The only thing I agree on with this, is Clark's secret identity being restored. Glad that got undone. But I refuse to believe that Lois and Clark should have ANY small kids (bio or adopted) until their bull**** parenting with Jon is addressed (yes, that means tearing apart Bendis' run more, but that's on him).

Hmm so Phaelosians are like the DCAU Argosians who are functionally the same as Kryptonians?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm so Phaelosians are like the DCAU Argosians who are functionally the same as Kryptonians?
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ...Clark and Lois care that their newest young kids are suddenly missing? Would have been nice to see this a few years back.

The only thing I agree on with this, is Clark's secret identity being restored. Glad that got undone. But I refuse to believe that Lois and Clark should have ANY small kids (bio or adopted) until their bull**** parenting with Jon is addressed (yes, that means tearing apart Bendis' run more, but that's on him).
    I'd blame DC's editorial as a whole. 5G feels unnecessarily complicated and hard to buy given how badly they botched the New 52.

Jon would've been perfect for the imprints. Zoom does a kid Jon story, Ink does teen Jon and Black Label does Future State Jon.

Everybody wins....

I'm hoping these two pop up in Superman and Lois. Tal-rho could adopt them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    So far the Phaelosians and Kryptonians' powers are largely similar the only difference that has been shown so far is that instead of the Kryptonians' heat vision the Phaelosians seem to produce a blue-colored flame-like energy wave.

So, when are the Super Twins going to get human names to represent being adopted by the Kents? Osul-Ra Kent and Otho-Ra Kent seem a bit awkward, especially with Clark's public reveal gone.
    Wondering if Jordan Kent and Lara Kent are in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    So, when are the Super Twins going to get human names to represent being adopted by the Kents? Osul-Ra Kent and Otho-Ra Kent seem a bit awkward, especially with Clark's public reveal gone.
    Johnson said they aren't but he could change his mind.

The names may seem exotic, but would Osul Kent and Otho Kent work? The public don't know their names, right, hence why the media came up with the Super-Twins moniker?

Alternatively, what about Chris (Lor-Zod's name when the Kents adopted him - that's no longer canon) and Laurel (Jon's Earth-11 counterpart's name)?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-24-2023 at 02:38 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I believe hearing a PkJ interview that they going to have Clark and Lois openly say they adopted alien children rather then pass the off as humans. I think it going to tie into the whole narrative of today issue about how aliens are beginning to take refuge on earth causing a divide (hopefully done better then in CW supergirl)