Default Deku vs Spider-Man

Izuku Midoriya as of Season 6, takes on Peter Parker.

Deku has access to only Black Whip, Danger Sense, and his basic One-for-All power channeling/storing/releasing power.
    Last edited by Sophicles; 01-23-2023 at 09:50 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Deku will crush peter. Before he'd mastered the other powers, he was outrunning Lady Nagant's shots, and definitely hits hard enough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Deku will crush peter. Before he'd mastered the other powers, he was outrunning Lady Nagant's shots, and definitely hits hard enough.
    Season 6 in the anime isn't that far along yet, Nagant and Deku's mastery of Fa Jin aren't useable as feats. This is circa Shigaraki's rebirth prior to the short timeskip that leads into Deku having polished his powers more.

So, Deku isn't as fast as he will become so he might have a harder time tagging Spider-Man than he otherwise would. But his durability is getting pretty up there and he can keep the cowl going for a while now at a lower percentage which is still more than enough to ruin Peter if he hits him.

More of a stamina war, will Peter tire and get clipped before Deku runs out of energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Season 6 in the anime isn't that far along yet, Nagant and Deku's mastery of Fa Jin aren't useable as feats. This is circa Shigaraki's rebirth prior to the short timeskip that leads into Deku having polished his powers more.

So, Deku isn't as fast as he will become so he might have a harder time tagging Spider-Man than he otherwise would. But his durability is getting pretty up there and he can keep the cowl going for a while now at a lower percentage which is still more than enough to ruin Peter if he hits him.

More of a stamina war, will Peter tire and get clipped before Deku runs out of energy?
    Ah,OK, I didn't realize that the anime was so far behind.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Ah,OK, I didn't realize that the anime was so far behind.
    Give it a few weeks and it'll be at the Nagant fight. Until then Nik is correct. Deku can still seriously mess up Spidey, but will have issues actually hitting him.

Also, spoilers:
    in the most recent chapter Nagant manages to sever Shigaraki's hand from his arm from several miles away. Given all the attacks he has flat out ignored that is quite impressive on her end.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which version of Spidey, out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7

Also, spoilers:
    in the most recent chapter Nagant manages to sever Shigaraki's hand from his arm from several miles away. Given all the attacks he has flat out ignored that is quite impressive on her end.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, i saw that as well. Not surprising given the rep of the person in question.
    I mean, the people on one side literally sent that person to take out someone they were afraid of. I love writing things in a way and obviates the need for spoil tags. ������