Extraordinary Member

Default When did Omen/Lilith Clay become a part of the Superman family?

There's a story (see link below) showcasing the new costumes for the 'Superman Heroes', which includes Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy. It also talks about a backup story with new costumes for Power Girl and Omen/Lilith Clay.

I wasn't aware that Lilith was connected to Superman. When did this happen?

https://www.cbr.com/superboy-power-girl-debut-costumes/

It literally just happened, and she’s not really a “Superfamily” member, she is just working with Power Girl who got psychic powers after Lazarus Planet: Assault on Krypton. That story continues in today’s issue of Action Comics 1051 where she and Karen are using their powers to help trauma victims.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

It's not even a full issue and I can't wait for "Power Therapist" and her Superman-branded costume to be shown the door. I'm looking at the visuals and I'm wondering if a certain writer didn't get the Poison Ivy / Harley Quinn assignment she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    It's not even a full issue and I can't wait for "Power Therapist" and her Superman-branded costume to be shown the door. I'm looking at the visuals and I'm wondering if a certain writer didn't get the Poison Ivy / Harley Quinn assignment she wanted.

No this is definitely on brand for Leah Williams, just look at her work on X-terminators. Definitely a lot of talk about Dazzler’s butt in that one, by female characters, so this tracks.

I’m not complaining, I liked this backup.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It literally just happened, and she’s not really a “Superfamily” member, she is just working with Power Girl who got psychic powers after Lazarus Planet: Assault on Krypton. That story continues in today’s issue of Action Comics 1051 where she and Karen are using their powers to help trauma victims.
    Thanks so much. My mind was blown for a minute there.

I love both Lilith and Power Girl so I will have to pick this issue up. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    There's a story (see link below) showcasing the new costumes for the 'Superman Heroes', which includes Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy. It also talks about a backup story with new costumes for Power Girl and Omen/Lilith Clay.

I wasn't aware that Lilith was connected to Superman. When did this happen?

https://www.cbr.com/superboy-power-girl-debut-costumes/
    The Lazarus Planet tie-in. I dig it and I'm hoping she sticks around. She should fight Manchester Black next...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No this is definitely on brand for Leah Williams, just look at her work on X-terminators. Definitely a lot of talk about Dazzler’s butt in that one, by female characters, so this tracks.

I’m not complaining, I liked this backup.
    Pee-pee boy!

Extraordinary Member

I'm not crazy about Power Girl's new uniform but I love Lilith's.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Lazarus Planet tie-in. I dig it and I'm hoping she sticks around. She should fight Manchester Black next...
    She can't, he was literally just killed off. Lex killed him by using his powers to wipe the world's memory of Clark and Jon's secret identities.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I'm not crazy about Power Girl's new uniform but I love Lilith's.
    I think it's quite possibly the best costume Lilith has ever had.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.