Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

If he approaches this like Superman Up in the Sky then I'm on board. And launching new Supergirl ongoing would probably make sense, but I'm not sure that King, or anyone really, would describe her as an A-lister.

Man, if it ends up being Tom King fandom bitching from Tom King himself and fandom botching from wonderfandom will fusion and enter a new supersaiyan state :P

Now seriously, could be fun if it happens. Worst case scenario, the series sells super well and more people get interested on reading Wonder Woman comics

Yep, it's Tom King. Mixed feelings about that but Daniel Sampere on art is great news.

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/dc...aniel-sampere/

The premise actually sounds really interesting, though I'm not sure how Tom "CIA Guy" King will handle it (but hey, Greg Rucka managed to do great stuff in spite of his weird military fetish so ya never know). Sounds a little bit like the Dr. Psycho arc in Perez's run though...

"In Wonder Woman #1, a mysterious Amazonian is accused of mass murder, and the U.S. Congress passes The Amazon Safety Act, barring all Amazons from American soil. They create a new task force to carry out the new law, which is called the Amazon Extradition Entity (AXE), and their job is to remove those who don't comply by any means necessary.

In her search for the truth behind the killing, Wonder Woman now finds herself an outlaw in the world she once swore to protect. Before Wonder Woman #1 hits comic stores, fans can find a prelude to the story in Wonder Woman #800."