Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Default "Never Love" Kang the Conqueror Appreciation 2023

A man of many forms and variants, but all are subject to KANG!

all of kang.jpg

It's been a busy time for Kang, dare say it seems like he's having more multiple appearances than ever before! And I for one love Kang appearing everywhere, maybe we can keep this steam going even after Antman 3 releases.

As of today, I believe Kang's most recent appearances are in Timeless # 1 and Avengers War Across Time # 1, with Kang being center stage as a big player in the upcoming Avengers series by McKay and CF Villa.

Here's hoping with all of this new Kang content, we can keep a thread going.. but hey as Kang fans perhaps time is in OUR control as well?

Looking forward to seeing Kang gracing the big screen though I'm just as excited to see more of him in the upcoming Avengers relaunch.

Ultimate Member

Nice to have a writer who 'gets' Kang. I don't think we've really had that since Kurt

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Looking forward to seeing Kang gracing the big screen though I'm just as excited to see more of him in the upcoming Avengers relaunch.
    I'm pretty excited as well. I do wonder if we'll see Kang's variants scheme against him like the classic stories or if they'll save that for another story.

I think the reason I love Kang so much is that even if this guy could destroy the Avengers, he'd still have a million problems with Rama Tut, Immortus, and his younger self. I actually laugh whenever Kang argues and fights himself, its so entertaining.