Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Scarlet Witch #2 ~~ Preview!

Pages and Site posted Originaly by JBENITO!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...itch-2-Preview

Marvel Comics Exclusive Preview:
    SCARLET WITCH #2!

https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...arlet-witch-2/

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Back-Up Preview by Williams, Allen, and Cunniffe:

Storm & Scarlet Witch FINALLY Team-UP!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Looks good! Can't wait!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Love seeing Wanda and Viv interacting with each other. I'm very much looking forward to this issue.

I see they're acknowledging how weird the family dynamic is and Wanda's sensitivity when it comes to Vision.

Yeah, though Viv must know that Vision himself calls Wonder Man his brother too? The topic came up when Grim Reaper - Simon's brother - appeared in the Vision series which introduced Viv. She shouldn't find it so odd that Wanda saw Virginia as a sister. Viv should accept Wanda as her aunt. After all, she sees Nadia as one (great-aunt to be exact), her being the daughter of Hank Pym, who is also Ultron's creator and therefore Vision's grandfather. Of course, Jocasta (who uses the Pym surname now) was also built by Ultron and uses Janet van Dyne's brainwaves, thus counts as her sister, as well as Vision's. Which makes Nadia's adoptive mother (Janet) Viv's aunt as well. The entire Maximoff, Van Dyne and Pym families are connected to the Visions. Viv needs to embrace the fact that her father isn't her only surviving family.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, though Viv must know that Vision himself calls Wonder Man his brother too? The topic came up when Grim Reaper - Simon's brother - appeared in the Vision series which introduced Viv. She shouldn't find it so odd that Wanda saw Virginia as a sister. Viv should accept Wanda as her aunt. After all, she sees Nadia as one (great-aunt to be exact), her being the daughter of Hank Pym, who is also Ultron's creator and therefore Vision's grandfather. Of course, Jocasta (who uses the Pym surname now) was also built by Ultron and uses Janet van Dyne's brainwaves, thus counts as her sister, as well as Vision's. Which makes Nadia's adoptive mother (Janet) Viv's aunt as well. The entire Maximoff, Van Dyne and Pym families are connected to the Visions. Viv needs to embrace the fact that her father isn't her only surviving family.
    I think she will. It's just a process. This is a child that lost almost her entire family and is still just gathering information on extended family.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think she will. It's just a process. This is a child that lost almost her entire family and is still just gathering information on extended family.
    Where’s that image of Viv drawing out her family tree?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Where’s that image of Viv drawing out her family tree?
    It's still around. It just never made it into the issue.

Thank you!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Yeah, this is from a Vision series announced a few years ago that was cancelled before the first issue was due out. We only ever got a few preview pages. Apparently it was mostly done when it was cancelled - I've wondered since if it contradicted something in Champions (can't be Avengers as Vision wasn't on the team at the time).

I do notice that the tree there seems to treat Janet as Nadia's mother, when in fact Maria's her mother and Janet actually adopted her. Also, it uses the Pym surname, which contradicts Unstoppable Wasp where she was established to have never used that last name - she took Janet's name as soon as they got her immigration registered.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-28-2023 at 06:04 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I can’t wait until you all get to pick this issue up on Wednesday. Orlando & Pichelli knocked it out of the park.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, this is from a Vision series announced a few years ago that was cancelled before the first issue was due out. We only ever got a few preview pages. Apparently it was mostly done when it was cancelled - I've wondered since if it contradicted something in Champions (can't be Avengers as Vision wasn't on the team at the time).

I do notice that the tree there seems to treat Janet as Nadia's mother, when in fact Maria's her mother and Janet actually adopted her. Also, it uses the Pym surname, which contradicts Unstoppable Wasp where she was established to have never used that last name - she took Janet's name as soon as they got her immigration registered.
    Yeah, it is one of the errors on the tree along with Magento being Married to Natalya and no mention of Polaris.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I can’t wait until you all get to pick this issue up on Wednesday. Orlando & Pichelli knocked it out of the park.
    Can you tell us about the second story and how was Wanda reaction to Magneto´s death? I am very curious about it
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-28-2023 at 05:41 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    You sure are teasing us. But I expected them to deliver when the first issue was already that good.
    "This is me being reasonable"