Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Adorable and busty .

How physically strong is Miss Koriand’r now, because:

spoilers:
    In the recent issue of Nightwing - 101 I think - she burrows underground and lifts like 20 tons of broken Titans Academy building into the air… I remember her being stronger than a regular human, but nowhere near Donna’s strength class. Is this something new, something changed recently or is it just inconsistency with her character?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Lovely classic Starfire .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    How physically strong is Miss Koriand’r now, because:

spoilers:
    In the recent issue of Nightwing - 101 I think - she burrows underground and lifts like 20 tons of broken Titans Academy building into the air… I remember her being stronger than a regular human, but nowhere near Donna’s strength class. Is this something new, something changed recently or is it just inconsistency with her character?
    end of spoilers
    Originally she was just 'stronger than a human weightlifter' but not tank-strong like Donna, but the cartoon omitted Donna entirely and had Starfire pretty much drink her milkshake and do all the strength feats that Donna would have been doing, and, like Raven flying and darkforce / telekinesis, it seems to have bled over into the comics as well.

She's gone from sunlight-fueled flight to sunlight-fueled strength / toughness and even (in the cartoons), eyebeams. She's halfway to being a Kryptonian!

Since she once beat Donna in a duel I always assumed they were in the same weight class.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Since she once beat Donna in a duel I always assumed they were in the same weight class.
    Me too. Still love that scene from George Pérez (XD)

oooh... Starfire with wet hair, that's not seen often

Ultimate Member

I grew up a Legion fan, where Karate Kid once flipped Superboy using superior skill, and just kind of thought of Donna and Kory as a similar showing off of Kory's incredible skill, trained to fight by the Warlords of Okarra since childhood, while Donna, for all her superior strength and speed, was A) holding back and B) not usually (depending on her origin-of-the-week!) a trained Amazon warrior like Diana.

I love the sisterhood with Donna.
    Gorgeous!

She is. And, in some ways may even be stronger.

The only instance that I can think of where Donna had the upper hand involves powers she no longer has.

2395551-cc2aee6b228e8ac3aaadf46247f20e5c.jpg

I don't think either is utilizing their full strength here either but Kory did throw her fairly easily here.

main-qimg-b430166ea1329413166bbdd5f3ccdf25-lq.jpg
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Originally she was just 'stronger than a human weightlifter' but not tank-strong like Donna, but the cartoon omitted Donna entirely and had Starfire pretty much drink her milkshake and do all the strength feats that Donna would have been doing, and, like Raven flying and darkforce / telekinesis, it seems to have bled over into the comics as well.

She's gone from sunlight-fueled flight to sunlight-fueled strength / toughness and even (in the cartoons), eyebeams. She's halfway to being a Kryptonian!
    Put Donna aside,Kory held up well in a brawl with DIANA once upon a time...

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.