Extraordinary Member

Default Big Mom runs a Gauntlet

I'm bored at work and randomly creating a gauntlet for Big Mom from One Piece to fight through.

- She gets a five minute break between each fight but no auto-healing.
    - The gauntlet takes place in the battlefield wasteland where the five kage fought Madara.
    - Big Mom har Prometheus, Hera and Napoleon at her side.

Her opponents are:

1. Makima (Chainsaw Man)
    2. Star and Stripe (My Hero Academia)
    3. Tsunade (Naruto)
    4. Mereoleona (Black Clover)
    5. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
    6. Alita (Battle Angel Alita) *Wormhole Powered Imaginos 2.0/Glass Cat body
    7. Yoruichi Shihoin (Bleach) *she can access her feral form
    8. Diane (Seven Deadly Sins)
    9. Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell/Yukihime (Negima/UQ Holder) *Big Mom can win if she can hold Eva/Yukihime down for 10 seconds
    10. Tatsumaki (One Punch-Man)

How far does Big Mom get in this gauntlet?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    1. Makima (Chainsaw Man)
    Kind of depends who Makima gets out of her various puppets. There's a ton of latitude in terms of what kind of threat she poses.

2. Star and Stripe (My Hero Academia)
    Did Star have any speed feats? I don't think her atmosphere thing is going to be strong enough to restrain Big Mom and she's insanely durable. Might a good counter for Hera and Prometheus though. I would back Mom in this one.

3. Tsunade (Naruto)
    Takes a while due to Tsunade's regeneration. Maybe her more esoteric chakra tricks might help but Haki is a good all purpose defensive option so I'm not seeing her have much of a chance.

4. Mereoleona (Black Clover)
    Don't remember who this is.

5. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
    Didn't finish Fairy Tail or 100 Year War so can't comment.

6. Alita (Battle Angel Alita) *Wormhole Powered Imaginos 2.0/Glass Cat body
    Alita with a comfortable speed advantage should be able to breach Mom's durability before she can take a swing at her.

7. Yoruichi Shihoin (Bleach) *she can access her feral form
    She can get the blitz and do big lightning nukes etc but I just don't see her having enough gun to get this done and I think she'll burn out of reiatsu before Mom falls down.

8. Diane (Seven Deadly Sins)
    Actually a really good match up. I'm not sure.

9. Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell/Yukihime (Negima/UQ Holder) *Big Mom can win if she can hold Eva/Yukihime down for 10 seconds
    Repeated casts of Absolute Zero should do it, though Haki is kind of ridiculous.

10. Tatsumaki (One Punch-Man)
    Depends on where we stand of Haki preventing Mom from being lifted and thrown into space.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Did Star have any speed feats? I don't think her atmosphere thing is going to be strong enough to restrain Big Mom and she's insanely durable. Might a good counter for Hera and Prometheus though. I would back Mom in this one.
    My memories of the fight are vague, but she keeps up with Shiagraki fairly well, and his physicals were directly compared to All Might's in the previous arc.

The entire fight also takes place atop Fighter jets in motion, and at one point she dodges an EMP by jumping from one to another.

Her best speed feat is catching a redirected laser, but that would likely get ruled an outliar