Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

1. The conclusion to Rick Veitch's Swamp Thing run by Veitch and Michael Zulli

2. Wonder Woman: Bondage by Bill Sienkiewicz

3. An Evening With Superman by Barry Windsor Smith

4. The Silver Age by James Robinson and Paul Smith

5. Firestorm Graphic Novel by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick

6. The conclusion to All Star Batman and Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee

7. All Star Wonder Woman by Adam Hughes

8. Books of Magic sequel starring an adult Timothy Hunter by Neil Gaiman and John Bolton

9. Charlton Heroes Year One by Dave Gibbons

10. Arkham Asylum 2 by Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham

11. The Creeper by Peter Milligan and Brendan McCarthy

12. Legion of Superheroes story set in the time before Five Years Later by Giffen and the Bierbaums

13. Captain Marvel by Mark Waid and Art Adams

14. Mary Marvel by Gail Simone and Phil Noto

15. Captain Marvel Jr. by Grant Morrison and JG Jones

16. Legion of Superheroes/New Teen Titans by Marve Wolfman, Paul Levitz, and Jose Garcia Lopez

17. Connor Hawke/Wally West/Kyle Rayner team-up by Ron Marz and Daryl Banks

18. Camelot 3000 2 by Mike Barr and Brian Bolland

19. Batman/James Bond by Chuck Dixon and Brian Stelfreeze

20. All Star Green Lantern by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang

21. Hellblazer/Hellboy by Garth Ennis and Mike Mignola

22. The "last" Green Arrow story by Mike Grell

23. Enigma 2 by Peter Milligan and Duncan Fegredo

24. Batwoman by Greg Rucka and JH Williams

25. The "last" Hal Jordan story by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 01-29-2023 at 11:42 AM.

I want sort of a return to Wonder Woman's powerless Diana Prince era. Take away her flight, super-strength and durability and replace them with her lasso's original power to command the encircled, telepathy due to Amazon tech (Mental Radios) fighting ability on the level of Lady Shiva, add invisible weapons and morphing transportation and enhance and actually use her unity with beasts power.

Put her back in the Odyssey costume, make Ferdinand her trusted ally and have her reopen her private detective agency.

I'm not trying to hobble her, I just want temporary change and to make villains like THEM!, Angle Man, Deborah Domaine Cheetah and The Mask credible threats.

Extraordinary Member

A Jason Todd Robin story, set soemwhere at the peak of his time a Robin.

A new Hitman story from Garth Ennis.

Scare Tactics mini or OGN.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Superfriends characters (Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado) would make it into the comics but differently.
    i want it retroactively shown that Apache Chief was a member of the Justice League at one point- preferably during the 60s or 70s, but i'm open to interpretations. But i want the real Apache Chief, not any of the modern analogues they've tried to shoehorn in over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    The conclusion to All Star Batman and Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee
    this!

plus my request: a Donna Troy miniseries. i don't care if it's modern, or set in the past during her run as a Titan, or a Darkstar, or Troia, or anything else. More Donna!

Quote Originally Posted by twiztor View Post
    i want it retroactively shown that Apache Chief was a member of the Justice League at one point- preferably during the 60s or 70s, but i'm open to interpretations. But i want the real Apache Chief, not any of the modern analogues they've tried to shoehorn in over the years.
    I disagree as I'm fond of the modern versions. But my take is a legacy character so his grandfather could be the original Apache Chief from the Super Friends.

For Jace I'd do two miniseries-
    "Meet the Batpack"- Jace has a run-in with the Batpack from Titans Academy. They are huge Batman fans but don't trust the new guy (jace).

"In the shadow of"- Jace runs into Multiverse versions of himself.
    "Mockingbird" a younger version mentored by Batman.

A version of him that joined his earth's version of the Terrible Trio- probably Earth 3.

A version where he became a kitsune while in Japan.

A version where he believes Gotham is talking to him as a specter of the man he murdered haunts him.

And a version where he was recruited by Jacob Marlowe from the Wild Storm.

They are all facing the same enemy and are forced to pool resources.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-30-2023 at 12:21 PM.

1. Alex Dewitt gets the ring and Kyle is stuffed in the fridge. Guess that could be more of a what-if...But hey, Kyle is gone, I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    1. Alex Dewitt gets the ring and Kyle is stuffed in the fridge. Guess that could be more of a what-if...But hey, Kyle is gone, I'm cool with that.
    I've always thought they should have gone that way - with Kyle as a red herring replacement, but it turns out to be Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    23. Enigma 2 by Peter Milligan and Duncan Fegredo

24. Batwoman by Greg Rucka and JH Williams
    Yes. A million times.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Extraordinary Member

“Cross-Genre” series: heroes are put into stories that mix their regular genres with others, deliberately aping some stories from other media.

1. The Solar Seven (Superman + Seven Samurai/Magnificent Seven) The Terran With No Name (a new Terra-Man) steals an ancient Kryptonian weapon from deep below Earth, forcing Superman to form a loose, chaotic alliance of himself, Lobo, Vril Dox, Guy Gardner, Hawkgirl, and Soranik Sinestro to track him down.

2. Red Hood/Deadshot: Showdown (Red Hood + Deadshot + The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly) Red Hood investigates a mass murder in the borderlands between the US and Mexico, determining professional mercs from a security company in San Antonio carried it out. He sets out to infiltrate them, but has to deal with two complications: Deadshot is also gunning for them on behalf of the families and is uncaring about the collateral damage, and the security company of actually a front for Leviathan, and their recently resurrected enforcer - David Cain.

3. Batman/Catwoman: The Swordsman’s Heart (Batman and Catwoman + Swashbuckler adventure + Rom-Com/Trashy romance parody) A delightfully cheesy but genuinely dramatic adventure where Zorro-fanboy Batman and secret Scarlet Pimpernel-fangirl Catwoman end up being dragged into a conflict between Tiger Shark and the Cavalier, with numerous jokes as our heroes/rivals quietly discover their mutual love of swashbuckling adventures, resulting in the odd reversal where for once Batman actually ends up teasing an embarrassed Catwoman when he realizes she likes him getting a bit dashing.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by twiztor View Post

this!

plus my request: a Donna Troy miniseries. i don't care if it's modern, or set in the past during her run as a Titan, or a Darkstar, or Troia, or anything else. More Donna!
    Those modern analogues, two of them at least, have been a lot more popular than the original.

I liked City Boy from the Wildstorm 30th anniversary special. I'd follow on the teases in his debut in a followup miniseries by Greg Pak.

I liked Cir-el so I'd reboot her as Sarah Kent who is fated to die when she becomes 17.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-01-2023 at 07:52 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

A new 12 issue mini series restablishing the place of L.E.G.I.O.N. in the modern DCU. Lets see all the old favs Vril Dox II, Strata, Stealth, Garryn Bek, Lydea Mallor, Zena Moonstruk, Amon Hakk, Telepath, Garv, and all the rest. Throw in Captain Comet and Lady Quark too. DC needs another big cosmic book unrelated to the Green Lanterns again.

Give the book to someone like Keith Giffen who really knows cosmic DC and loves to use those deep cuts like he did in the Threshold Presents: The Hunted short lived series.