Boisterously Confused

Default is Marvel's 1970 Conan available digitally?

Anybody know?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Anybody know?
    A good deal of Conan is available digitally... Are you looking for something specific?

Astonishing Member

Yes I think there are at least 6 epic collections out right now.

If they're still available, grab them quick, as Marvel no longer has the rights to Conan.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Looks like there is nothing with Conan on Marvel Unlimited. They even took away the Savage Avengers title where he appeared back in 2019

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Looks like there is nothing with Conan on Marvel Unlimited. They even took away the Savage Avengers title where he appeared back in 2019
    That's because Marvel Unlimited sucks One can get nearly anything they want digitally (comic-book wise) if one knows where to look

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't think that was ever there? They don't have mature content, that stuff has to be bought separately.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't think that was ever there? They don't have mature content, that stuff has to be bought separately.
    It was there briefly, if you mean the Conan issues back to the days when Barry Windsor Smith was doing the title. The Savage Avengers title by Gerry Duggan was probably the last title to use Conan. He was teamed up with Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom, a pretty entertaining combination. I can still find the comics I bought and used the redeem code to add them to the Marvel App and on Amazon/Comixolgy. But they are no longer on Marvel Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    That's because Marvel Unlimited sucks One can get nearly anything they want digitally (comic-book wise) if one knows where to look
    I tend to stay away from those sites because they tend to trigger security warning messages on my brownser. I'll stick to my Marvel Unlimited and Comixology.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think the mature content stuff was in the magazine format wasn't it? When Marvel owned the rights in the 1970s, it wasn't mature content. I think Roy Thomas adapted some stories from REH and some were original stories. I know Red Sonja appeared in that series.

You can find the Marvel covers on Cover Browser or Comics.org

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    A good deal of Conan is available digitally... Are you looking for something specific?
    It was Marvel's 1970s run I was after. I'm reading that era in DC and Marvel, and it feels like I'm missing something important in trying to catch the vibe of the time without it.

Astonishing Member

Some of those Savage Sword magazines take up to 3 hours to read but I don't think you're missing anything. They don't really add much, if anything, to the Marvel Universe.